Samantha

Port Coquitlam, British Columbia · From November 2016

Happily married 🎉

August 26, 2017

2428days 13hrs
Samantha
First look, yes or no?
Samantha, On December 5, 2016 at 17:53

I always was so so incredibly certain i would never want a first look. But then my good friend did it at her wedding and it was surreal. ( not that i was apart of the first look). I was one of her...

Simone, thursday 15-Dec-16 16 190
Emilie
8 dresses with different back styles
Emilie, On November 29, 2016 at 11:05

Hi wonderful ladies If you pay attention to the back of a dress it's probably because it has beautiful details or reveals a little skin Which one is your favourite? 1. Backless 2. Closed Back 3. Criss...

Erin, saturday 28-Jan-17 12
Samantha
Wedding dress, sleeves, can they be done in spring?
Samantha, On December 4, 2016 at 16:07

Just wondering what everyone thinks? If the sleeves are lace, can the wedding dress be for an early spring wedding? Or does that look weird?

Samtam, monday 12-Dec-16 6
Angela
Champagne wedding dress- how to match the groom's suit?!
Angela, On December 3, 2016 at 12:54

Hi everyone, Wondering if anyone has any suggestions. I got my dress in the spring (kinda spur of the moment, didn't think I would get it that day but tried it on and loved it). It's Champagne Ivory...

Emilie, monday 5-Dec-16 7
Nicholas
Help me with finding a cheap catering company in vancouver
Nicholas, On December 3, 2016 at 01:42

Im looking for catering companies in Vancouver BC. My budget per person is $15-$30. If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.

Emilie, monday 5-Dec-16 3
Melonie
Now what?
Melonie, On November 29, 2016 at 14:23

Hi ladies! We finally found our ceremony/reception venue, it's at a nursery in abbotsford! Now that we've found our venue... what (should) happen next?! Is there certain things we should start...

Melonie, thursday 1-Dec-16 20

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics