Lara

Ottawa, Ontario · From May 2016

Happily married 🎉

May 20, 2017

2504days 14hrs
Zoë
I love it, I don't love it.. Your bridal veil
Zoë, On May 18, 2017 at 04:32

Hello lovely people! We are coming to the end. Completing our wedding look. Time to choose our bridal veil. A. B. *** pinterest Did you like the game? Want to share something? Start a new discussion:...

Sonja, monday 7-Aug-17 32
Zoë
I love it, I don't love it. Your bridal manicure

Hello future brides1 We continue choosing your wedding look. Time to choose our manicure. A. B. *** pinterest Follow >> I love it, I don't love it.. Your bridal veil

Sonja, monday 7-Aug-17 31
Zoë
I love it, I don't love it. Your bridal bouquet

Hi lovely people! I love it, I don't love it. Slowly we are discovering your wedding look. Now it's time to choose your bridal bouquet. A. B. *** pinterest Follow >> I love it, I don't love it....

Sonja, monday 7-Aug-17 29
Zoë
I love it, I don't love it. Your bridal shoes
Zoë, On May 18, 2017 at 04:31

Hi lovely brides! We have to look pretty from head to toe! Time to choose our wedding shoes. A. B. *** pinterest Follow >> I love it, I don't love it. Your bridal bouquet

Sonja, monday 7-Aug-17 30
Zoë
I love it, I don't love it. Your bridal makeup

Hello future brides! With this game we will find out the look for your dream wedding. Now it's time to choose your make-up. A. B. *** pinterest Follow >> I love it, I don't love it. Your bridal...

Sonja, monday 7-Aug-17 30
Zoë
I love it, I don't love it.Your bridal hairstyle

Hi lovely brides! We continue with this game. This time we choose the hairstyle. Which one you love and which one you don't? A. B. Follow >> I love it, I don't love it. Your bridal makeup ***...

Cristina, friday 25-Aug-17 31
Zoë
I love it, I don't love it. Your wedding dress

Hello lovely brides-to-be! We are starting with our favo topic: The wedding dress. You love it? Or you don't? Choose A or B. A. B. *** pinterest Follow >> I love it, I don't love it.Your bridal...

Sonja, monday 7-Aug-17 39
Zoë
Help this bride choose her earrings!
Zoë, On May 8, 2017 at 04:28

Hi everyone! To get to the start of this game, click here. Last, but not least. Earrings. What earrings should this lovely bride wear to her wedding? A. B. ** Pinterest

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 73
Zoë
Help this bride choose her manicure!

Hi everyone! Ready to help this bride with the next category? Manicure time! Choose! A. B. ** Pinterest Follow >>Help this bride choose her earrings!

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 75
Zoë
Help this bride choose her eye shadow!

Hi everyone! Once again, we need your help. Time to choose the eye shadow. Which one you think would look better on this bride? A. B. ** Pinterest Follow >> Help this bride choose her manicure! ...

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 70
Zoë
Help this bride choose her lipstick!

Hi brides-to-be! What colour would you chose for this bride? A. B. ** pinterest follow >> Help this bride choose her eye shadow!

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 72
Zoë
Help this bride choose her hair style!

Hi brides-to-be! Have you ever dreamed about becoming a personal shopper? Well this is your change, Let’s help this bride by choosing her hair style. A. B. ** pinterest Follow >> Help this bride...

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 74
Zoë
Help this bride choose her bouquet!

Hi everyone! To get to the beginning of this game, click here. There is not bride without her bouquet. Are you ready to help this bride? Which one would you choose for her? A. B. ** Pinterest follow...

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 72
Zoë
Help this bride choose her shoes!

Hi lovely bride-to be! Are you liking this game? This bride can’t decide what shoes. What would you choose for her? A. B. ** Pinterest Follow >> Help this bride choose her veil! ...

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 81
Zoë
Help this bride choose her short dress!

Hi lovely bride-to be! Many brides have a short wedding dress for when it’s time to dance. Let’s help this bride choose the best one. A. B. ** Pinterest Follow >>Help this bride choose her...

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 80
Zoë
Help this bride choose her wedding dress!

Hi lovely bride-to be! Game time! Let’s imagine we are the personal shopper of the bride. What dress would you choose for this bride? A. B. ** Pinterest Follow >> Help this bride choose her...

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 99
Zoë
The entertainment according to your wedding date
Zoë, On May 2, 2017 at 06:05

We are almost done. What of these entertainment options would you choose? A. Open bar with mojitos B. Karaoke C. Photo booth D. Flash mob dance ** Pinterest Follow >>Result: Is your wedding date...

Leah, thursday 3-May-18 72
Zoë
The accessories according to your wedding date

Hi everyone! To go back to the first question: click here. We are getting closer. Choose your accessories for the big day. A. B. C. D. ** Pinterest Follow >>The entertainment according to your...

Leah, thursday 3-May-18 71
Zoë
The hairstyle according to your wedding date

Hi everyone! We are getting closer finding out if you have chosen the perfect wedding date. Now it’s time to choose your hairstyle. A. B. C. D. ** Pinterest Follow >>The accessories according to...

Leah, thursday 3-May-18 73
Zoë
The bouquet according to your wedding date

Hi everyone! To get back to the first question. click here. Now it’s time to choose the bouquet. Which one do you like the most? A. B. C. D. Pinterest Follow >>The hairstyle according to your...

Leah, thursday 3-May-18 73
Zoë
Transportation according to your wedding date

Hi everyone! If you want to know if you have chosen the correct wedding date, keep answering the questions. We are almost there. What type of transport do you like? A. a motorcycle B. a limo C. a...

Rebecca, wednesday 8-Sep-21 76
Zoë
The shoes according to your wedding date

Hi lovely brides-to-be! Are you liking this week test? Now it’s time to choose our shoes. Shoes tell a lot about a woman. Which shoes would you choose? A. B. C. D. ** Pinterest Follow...

Leah, thursday 3-May-18 77
Zoë
The venue according to your wedding date

Hi lovely brides-to-be! This week test! Which of these places would you choose to celebrate your wedding? On the beach In a large ballroom At the mountains In a barn or rustic setting ** Pinterest...

Leah, thursday 3-May-18 77
Zoë
The dress according to your wedding date

Hi lovely brides-to-be! This week we made a test to find out if you have chosen the correct season for your wedding. We’re starting this quiz with the most important subject: the wedding dress. Which...

Leah, thursday 3-May-18 95
Zoë
Test: Is your wedding date in the right season?

Hi lovely brides-to-be! The wedding date is one of the most important things. Did you choose the correct date to get married? Answer these questions and find out if your wedding style matches the...

Vinod, saturday 13-Jan-18 16
Zoë
My wish: wedding lingerie
Zoë, On April 18, 2017 at 07:05

Hey lovely ladies! Last wish to end this quiz. What lingerie would you choose for you big day? 1. Wedding Lingerie 2. Wedding Lingerie 3. Wedding Lingerie 4. Wedding Lingerie 5. Wedding Lingerie ***...

Brenda, thursday 1-Jun-17 58
Zoë
My wish: wedding transportation

Hey lovely brides-to-be! Quiz! What transportation would you wish for your wedding? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. *** pinterest Follow here >> My wish: wedding lingerie

Vinod, saturday 13-Jan-18 56
Zoë
My wish: wedding cake

Hi everyone! If you want to go back to the start of this quiz, click here. Which wedding cake would you wish for your wedding? 1. Wedding cake 2. Wedding cake 3. Wedding cake 4. Wedding cake 5....

Vinod, saturday 13-Jan-18 57
Zoë
My wish: wedding bouquet

Hey lovely soon-to-weds! Time to choose the bouquet. Which wedding bouquet would be perfect for your wedding? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. *** pinterest Follow here >> My wish: wedding cake ...

Brenda, thursday 1-Jun-17 63
Zoë
My wish : wedding jewelery

Hey lovely ladies! Quiz! Did you already answer all the questions? What wedding jewelery would you choose for your wedding? 1. Wedding Jewelery 2. Wedding Jewelery 3. Wedding Jewelery 4. Wedding...

Brenda, thursday 1-Jun-17 64
Zoë
Last step of this game
Zoë, On April 24, 2017 at 04:35

Hi lovely brides-to-be! If you’re on this page, that means you have answered all the questions and the first part of the game is completed. Good job! If you didn’t answer all the questions, you can go...

doucette2thompson, wednesday 28-Feb-18 115
Lara
My vendors + ontario
Lara, On April 30, 2017 at 14:11

My venue covers most of my vendors.My dj is play loud productions. My fiancés family is making our cupcakes and cakeMy uncle is doing our photography. I am getting my flowers from metro the grocery...

Zoë, tuesday 2-May-17 2

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics