Keswick, Ontario · From January 2016

I love crafting, being outside, and going camping

Happily married 🎉

August 24, 2018

2064days 1hrs
Mercedes
help the decor
Mercedes, On October 19, 2017 at 17:59

Ladies I need some help!! Our colours are yellow and grey. We are getting married August 2018 and I have no idea what to do for center piece?!?! I don’t want to do flowers. We are following a...

Vinod, thursday 21-Dec-17 9
Mercedes
Jack and jill where to start???
Mercedes, On July 10, 2017 at 20:22

Help ladies! I have the wedding plans down, the shower plans are coming along but the jack and Jill nothing! I know was do to march 17,2018 St. Patrick's Day but that's it no idea where to start!! The...

Chelsea, tuesday 11-Jul-17 2 199
Mercedes
My stress thermometer + 433 days ❤️
Mercedes, On May 25, 2017 at 20:39

I was stressing until we booked the venue. Which was in the last 24 hours!

Zoë, friday 26-May-17 1 37
Zoë
How scared are you that it will rain on your wedding day?
Zoë, On May 22, 2017 at 07:05

Hi lovely brides-to-be Imagine the big day arrives . How do you feel when you wake up in the morning and you look outside the window and it's raining. From 0 to 10: How scared are you that it will...

Stephanie, thursday 1-Feb-18 80
Zoë
How many hours will you sleep the night before the big day?

Hi lovely brides-to-be We are almost at the end of this thermother game. How many hours will you sleep the night before the big day? A. More than 8 hours B. Between 6 - 8 hours C. Betweend 4 - 6 hours...

Hollie, thursday 1-Feb-18 77
Zoë
How many nightmarres did you have related to the wedding?

Hello future brides! Who would have thought you were going to end up having nightmarres ? This can increase your lvel of stress. How many nightmarres did you have related to the wedding? A. None B. 1...

Stephanie, thursday 1-Feb-18 77
Zoë
How many discussions have you had about the wedding?

Hi lovely brides-to-be! To get back to the start click here . Planning a wedding can give us a lot of stress and arguments. In this time of planning discussions can come up with our friends, family...

Stephanie, thursday 1-Feb-18 77
Zoë
How much is your partner involved with the preparations?

Hi there! We are getting closer... How much is your partner involved with the preparations? A. not at all B. a little bit C. normal D. a lot *** pinterest Follow >> How many discussions have you...

Stephanie, thursday 1-Feb-18 82
Zoë
How indecisive are you about the planning?

Hi lovely brides-to-be The next question is really important to find out your level of stress. From 0 to 10: How indecisive are you about the planning? A. 0 B. 0 - 5 C. 5 - 8 D. 8 - 10 *** pinterest...

Stephanie, thursday 1-Feb-18 80
Zoë
How many wedding dresses have you tried on so far?

Hi lovely brides-to-be To know how big your stress level is, we need to know how many dresses you have tried on so far? Be honest! A. None B. 1 - 2 C. 2 - 5 D. More than 5 *** pinterest Follow...

Stephanie, thursday 1-Feb-18 87
Zoë
What is your wedding budget?

Hi lovely brides-to-be We continue with our thermometer game . Time to talk about the budget! What is your wedding budget? A. less than 10 K B. Between 10 K - 20 K C. Betweend 20 K - 30 K D. More than...

Stephanie, thursday 1-Feb-18 94
Zoë
How much time is left until the wedding?

Hi lovely brides-to-be The first question: How much time is left until the wedding? A. Less than 3 months B. Less than 6 months C. Less than 1 year D. More than 1 year *** pinterest Follow...

Stephanie, thursday 1-Feb-18 98
Zoë
I love it, I don't love it.. Your bridal veil
Zoë, On May 18, 2017 at 04:32

Hello lovely people! We are coming to the end. Completing our wedding look. Time to choose our bridal veil. A. B. *** pinterest Did you like the game? Want to share something? Start a new discussion:...

Sonja, monday 7-Aug-17 32
Zoë
I love it, I don't love it. Your bridal manicure

Hello future brides1 We continue choosing your wedding look. Time to choose our manicure. A. B. *** pinterest Follow >> I love it, I don't love it.. Your bridal veil

Sonja, monday 7-Aug-17 31
Zoë
I love it, I don't love it. Your bridal bouquet

Hi lovely people! I love it, I don't love it. Slowly we are discovering your wedding look. Now it's time to choose your bridal bouquet. A. B. *** pinterest Follow >> I love it, I don't love it....

Sonja, monday 7-Aug-17 29
Zoë
I love it, I don't love it. Your bridal shoes
Zoë, On May 18, 2017 at 04:31

Hi lovely brides! We have to look pretty from head to toe! Time to choose our wedding shoes. A. B. *** pinterest Follow >> I love it, I don't love it. Your bridal bouquet

Sonja, monday 7-Aug-17 30
Zoë
I love it, I don't love it. Your bridal makeup

Hello future brides! With this game we will find out the look for your dream wedding. Now it's time to choose your make-up. A. B. *** pinterest Follow >> I love it, I don't love it. Your bridal...

Sonja, monday 7-Aug-17 30
Zoë
I love it, I don't love it.Your bridal hairstyle

Hi lovely brides! We continue with this game. This time we choose the hairstyle. Which one you love and which one you don't? A. B. Follow >> I love it, I don't love it. Your bridal makeup ***...

Cristina, friday 25-Aug-17 31
Zoë
I love it, I don't love it. Your wedding dress

Hello lovely brides-to-be! We are starting with our favo topic: The wedding dress. You love it? Or you don't? Choose A or B. A. B. *** pinterest Follow >> I love it, I don't love it.Your bridal...

Sonja, monday 7-Aug-17 39
Zoë
Help this bride choose her earrings!
Zoë, On May 8, 2017 at 04:28

Hi everyone! To get to the start of this game, click here. Last, but not least. Earrings. What earrings should this lovely bride wear to her wedding? A. B. ** Pinterest

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 73
Zoë
Help this bride choose her manicure!

Hi everyone! Ready to help this bride with the next category? Manicure time! Choose! A. B. ** Pinterest Follow >>Help this bride choose her earrings!

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 75
Zoë
Help this bride choose her eye shadow!

Hi everyone! Once again, we need your help. Time to choose the eye shadow. Which one you think would look better on this bride? A. B. ** Pinterest Follow >> Help this bride choose her manicure! ...

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 70
Zoë
Help this bride choose her lipstick!

Hi brides-to-be! What colour would you chose for this bride? A. B. ** pinterest follow >> Help this bride choose her eye shadow!

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 72
Zoë
Help this bride choose her hair style!

Hi brides-to-be! Have you ever dreamed about becoming a personal shopper? Well this is your change, Let’s help this bride by choosing her hair style. A. B. ** pinterest Follow >> Help this bride...

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 74
Zoë
Help this bride choose her bouquet!

Hi everyone! To get to the beginning of this game, click here. There is not bride without her bouquet. Are you ready to help this bride? Which one would you choose for her? A. B. ** Pinterest follow...

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 72
Zoë
Help this bride choose her shoes!

Hi lovely bride-to be! Are you liking this game? This bride can’t decide what shoes. What would you choose for her? A. B. ** Pinterest Follow >> Help this bride choose her veil! ...

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 81
Zoë
Help this bride choose her short dress!

Hi lovely bride-to be! Many brides have a short wedding dress for when it’s time to dance. Let’s help this bride choose the best one. A. B. ** Pinterest Follow >>Help this bride choose her...

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 80
Zoë
Help this bride choose her wedding dress!

Hi lovely bride-to be! Game time! Let’s imagine we are the personal shopper of the bride. What dress would you choose for this bride? A. B. ** Pinterest Follow >> Help this bride choose her...

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 99
Zoë
Result: Is your wedding date in the right season?
Zoë, On May 2, 2017 at 06:05

Hi lovely brides-to-be! Time for the results! If you want to go back to the start: click here. Did you choose the right wedding date? Your wedding date is in: Majority A: Summer Majority B: Winter...

Leah, thursday 3-May-18 51
Zoë
The entertainment according to your wedding date

We are almost done. What of these entertainment options would you choose? A. Open bar with mojitos B. Karaoke C. Photo booth D. Flash mob dance ** Pinterest Follow >>Result: Is your wedding date...

Leah, thursday 3-May-18 72
Zoë
The accessories according to your wedding date

Hi everyone! To go back to the first question: click here. We are getting closer. Choose your accessories for the big day. A. B. C. D. ** Pinterest Follow >>The entertainment according to your...

Leah, thursday 3-May-18 71

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics