Skip to main content
Brittany
Brittany

Courtice, Ontario · From October 2020

My Partner Nicholas and I have been been enjoying life together for almost 7 years now! We just had our first son & we are excited to start planning the... View more

My Partner Nicholas and I have been been enjoying life together for almost 7 years now! We just had our first son & we are excited to start planning the wedding! Looking forward to chatting and learning from everyone! :D

Happily married 🎉

September 23, 2023

188days 11hrs
Lynnie
Brides of 2023 - Let's See Your Ring!
Lynnie, On January 12, 2022 at 10:10

Congrats and much love to all the couples getting married in 2023! 💖 Now it's time to show off those gorgeous rings! Post a picture of your new bling below!! 💍 Photo from the @weddingwirecanada...

Erica, thursday 4-Jan-24 753 51
Brittany
2023 Wedding Date-is it too early to start planning? Yay or Nay?
Brittany, On January 20, 2021 at 14:29

Hey Y'all! My fiancé and I got engaged on October 27th 2020 on the same day we received our keys to our first home together! It was a complete surprise & I am busting at the seams to start the...

Megan, monday 30-Aug-21 27 2
Abbie
Incorporating Pets into your Wedding
Abbie, On January 19, 2021 at 13:51

Hi all! I was wondering how you are incorporating your pets into your wedding? I have a cat and a horse who are my absolute babies, but neither have the type of temperament where they would be relaxed...

Abbie, friday 22-Jan-21 25
Sarah
Inviting some family but not others
Sarah, On January 19, 2021 at 21:21

Hi everyone, So we are making a backup guestlist with a smaller headcount for possible Covid restrictions this July, and I hate the idea of having to invite some cousins who I have not seen in years...

Maude, thursday 15-Jul-21 35

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics