Skip to main content
Rayanne
Rayanne

'Niagara Falls', Ontario · From March 2019

As you can see I'm one of the featured users on wedding wire and would be happy yo help you in any way I can. I am obsessed with wedding planning and love... View more

As you can see I'm one of the featured users on wedding wire and would be happy yo help you in any way I can. I am obsessed with wedding planning and love to hear about other peoples plans. This is my second marriage. FH is getting married for the first time. I have two older sons and FH and I have one son and one daughter together.

Happily married 🎉

June 11, 2022

655days 13hrs
Rayanne

I earned a badge!

814 days ago

Host with the Most

OMG!! 50 discussions! No more planning stress for you. You've got this wedding on lock.

Rayanne

I earned a badge!

1521 days ago

Round of Applause

We're giving you a round of applause! You know what people like to hear and have earned this badge for creating 20 discussions.

Rayanne

I earned a badge!

1527 days ago

Paparazzi

You're an inspiration sensation! Thanks for being our very own paparazzi :) You've earn this badge for posting 50 photos.

Rayanne

I earned a badge!

1610 days ago

Conversation Starter

You, my friend, have the gift of the gab. You've gotten our members chatting by already creating 10 discussions! Thanks for being an amazing conversation starter and getting us mingling.

Rayanne

I earned a badge!

1624 days ago

Shutterbug

Photographers take note! Your photos are an inspiration to us all. This badge is granted when you’ve posted 20 photos.

Rayanne

I earned a badge!

1633 days ago

Like Lightning

It's you to the rescue! You look after your fellow community members and are right there to help when they have a question or concern. You've been the first person to reply in 10 different discussions!

Rayanne

I earned a badge!

1639 days ago

First Look

A wedding first look is a beautiful photo of the couple seeing each other for the first time. You gave our community a beautiful first look by sharing the first picture of the day!

Rayanne

I earned a badge!

1641 days ago

Extrovert

You've made a huge step in the Community, you've decided to contact someone from the forum for the first time. You've won this medal for being so extroverted.

Rayanne

I earned a badge!

1707 days ago

Break the Ice

We were hoping to hear what you had to say! You've broken the ice by sharing your thoughts in your very first discussion. We can't wait to see where the conversation goes.

Rayanne

I earned a badge!

1707 days ago

Problem Solver

If there's a problem - you've got a solution! Thanks for always responding with your ideas and words of encouragement - we couldn't do it without you.

Rayanne

I earned a badge!

1708 days ago

Vogue

A picture IS worth a thousand words! You've earned this badge for sharing your first photo with the Community.

Rayanne

I earned a badge!

1708 days ago

Testing the Water

You're warming up to our community and getting to know the ropes. Today you've taken your first step and tested the water by making your first ever comment.

Rayanne

I earned a badge!

1709 days ago

Troubleshooter

When members have questions, you have answers. You've earned the Troubleshooter badge for chiming in with your great ideas and being an awesome resource for your friends around the community.

Rayanne

I earned a badge!

1710 days ago

Head Table

You're obsessed with all things wedding and we love that! You’ve posted in 50 different discussions. Take your special seat at the head table!

Rayanne

I earned a badge!

1711 days ago

Smooth Operator

You have answers for everyone! You've already posted 20 times within 24 hours. No need to ask for your help, you're a smooth operator!

Rayanne

I earned a badge!

1711 days ago

Social Butterfly

You've shown your dedication by posting 10 times in the community already today! You're a super social sharer who is making waves, and we can't wait to hear even more from you.

Explore more

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics