Happily Married!

Happily married 🎉

October 4, 2019

1637days 14hrs
Casey

I earned a badge!

1587 days ago

First Look

A wedding first look is a beautiful photo of the couple seeing each other for the first time. You gave our community a beautiful first look by sharing the first picture of the day!

Casey

I earned a badge!

1718 days ago

Problem Solver

If there's a problem - you've got a solution! Thanks for always responding with your ideas and words of encouragement - we couldn't do it without you.

Casey

I earned a badge!

1722 days ago

Round of Applause

We're giving you a round of applause! You know what people like to hear and have earned this badge for creating 20 discussions.

Casey

I earned a badge!

1774 days ago

Like Lightning

It's you to the rescue! You look after your fellow community members and are right there to help when they have a question or concern. You've been the first person to reply in 10 different discussions!

Casey

I earned a badge!

1780 days ago

Paparazzi

You're an inspiration sensation! Thanks for being our very own paparazzi :) You've earn this badge for posting 50 photos.

Casey

I earned a badge!

1830 days ago

Smooth Operator

You have answers for everyone! You've already posted 20 times within 24 hours. No need to ask for your help, you're a smooth operator!

Casey

I earned a badge!

1841 days ago

Conversation Starter

You, my friend, have the gift of the gab. You've gotten our members chatting by already creating 10 discussions! Thanks for being an amazing conversation starter and getting us mingling.

Casey

I earned a badge!

1891 days ago

The Deep End

We see you jumping right on into the deep end! You're cool and confident and know your way all around this community, now that you've posted 50 times.

Casey

I earned a badge!

1898 days ago

Shutterbug

Photographers take note! Your photos are an inspiration to us all. This badge is granted when you’ve posted 20 photos.

Casey

I earned a badge!

1935 days ago

Troubleshooter

When members have questions, you have answers. You've earned the Troubleshooter badge for chiming in with your great ideas and being an awesome resource for your friends around the community.

Casey

I earned a badge!

1943 days ago

Extrovert

You've made a huge step in the Community, you've decided to contact someone from the forum for the first time. You've won this medal for being so extroverted.

Casey

I earned a badge!

1978 days ago

Jump On In

It seems like only yesterday you were just getting started, but since then you've jumped right in and have now commented 20 times in the community. You're really making a splash!

Casey

I earned a badge!

2019 days ago

Social Butterfly

You've shown your dedication by posting 10 times in the community already today! You're a super social sharer who is making waves, and we can't wait to hear even more from you.

Casey

I earned a badge!

2040 days ago

Head Table

You're obsessed with all things wedding and we love that! You’ve posted in 50 different discussions. Take your special seat at the head table!

Casey

I earned a badge!

2067 days ago

Vogue

A picture IS worth a thousand words! You've earned this badge for sharing your first photo with the Community.

Casey

I earned a badge!

2075 days ago

Spread the Love

The community knows and loves you, because they see you posting all over! You've spread the love in 20 different discussions.

Explore more

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics