Skip to main content
Darby
Darby

Camrose, Alberta · From March 2018

I grew up in a rural community with my farming parents and younger sister. I danced and participated in my local 4H club. Upon high school graduation, I... View more

I grew up in a rural community with my farming parents and younger sister. I danced and participated in my local 4H club. Upon high school graduation, I moved to the city for university. There I met a boy.

Happily married 🎉

June 5, 2021

1027days 5hrs
Darby

I earned a badge!

1625 days ago

Vogue

A picture IS worth a thousand words! You've earned this badge for sharing your first photo with the Community.

Darby

I earned a badge!

1625 days ago

Testing the Water

You're warming up to our community and getting to know the ropes. Today you've taken your first step and tested the water by making your first ever comment.

Darby

I earned a badge!

1632 days ago

Break the Ice

We were hoping to hear what you had to say! You've broken the ice by sharing your thoughts in your very first discussion. We can't wait to see where the conversation goes.

Sinéad commented:

1716 days ago

2020 Brides - come show off your bling!! 💍 Share a ring pic in this community discussion: https://www.weddingwire.ca/forums/brides-of-2020-show-us-your-ring--t12655

Darby

I earned a badge!

1897 days ago

Hot Streak

Hot streak! You can't get enough of the WeddingWire community, can you? Thanks for being a loyal community member and visiting us 5 days in a row.

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics