Skip to main content
Sarah
Sarah

Regina, Saskatchewan · From March 2018

Hello, I am 35 years of age and this is my second wedding. Covid-19 has changed our wedding celebration, a few times over. My husband and I got married in... View more

Hello, I am 35 years of age and this is my second wedding. Covid-19 has changed our wedding celebration, a few times over. My husband and I got married in our living room surrounded by our parents and had plans to have a destination wedding in March 2020. A week before we were set to leave for the Dominican Republic with 31 of our closest friends and family, a pandemic had changed 2 years of planning and halted everything! We are now making plans to celebrate our love with a 5 year vow renewal at home surrounded by our loved ones and 3 children.

🕐 WEDDING COUNTDOWN...

October 12, 2024

198days 8hrs : 30min
Sarah

I earned a badge!

1934 days ago

Head Table

You're obsessed with all things wedding and we love that! You’ve posted in 50 different discussions. Take your special seat at the head table!

Sarah

I earned a badge!

2061 days ago

First Look

A wedding first look is a beautiful photo of the couple seeing each other for the first time. You gave our community a beautiful first look by sharing the first picture of the day!

Sarah

I earned a badge!

2205 days ago

Spread the Love

The community knows and loves you, because they see you posting all over! You've spread the love in 20 different discussions.

Sarah

I earned a badge!

2205 days ago

Vogue

A picture IS worth a thousand words! You've earned this badge for sharing your first photo with the Community.

Sarah

I earned a badge!

2205 days ago

Hot Streak

Hot streak! You can't get enough of the WeddingWire community, can you? Thanks for being a loyal community member and visiting us 5 days in a row.

Sarah

I earned a badge!

2206 days ago

Socialite

You have lots to say, and our members are listening. You've taken part in 10 different discussions and gotten our community buzzing.

Sarah

I earned a badge!

2206 days ago

Social Butterfly

You've shown your dedication by posting 10 times in the community already today! You're a super social sharer who is making waves, and we can't wait to hear even more from you.

Sarah

I earned a badge!

2206 days ago

Curious

You love to go through all the articles and soak up all our tips and ideas. As you've commented on an article, you've earned this badge.

Sarah

I earned a badge!

2206 days ago

Break the Ice

We were hoping to hear what you had to say! You've broken the ice by sharing your thoughts in your very first discussion. We can't wait to see where the conversation goes.

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics