Skip to main content
Kelsey
Kelsey

Cochrane, Alberta · From September 2017

Hello! I am so excited to be using this website, I honestly wasn't sure that I would ever meet the right man and get married. But My Fiance has proved me... View more

Hello! I am so excited to be using this website, I honestly wasn't sure that I would ever meet the right man and get married. But My Fiance has proved me wrong, hes amazing and he looks after me and takes care of us like i never thought possible. He's my everything, and I cannot wait to become his wife!

Happily married 🎉

August 25, 2018

2065days 0hrs : 39min

Kelsey commented:

2179 days ago

Hey! We are going to Tokyo :) it’s our favourite place.

Lynnie commented:

2179 days ago

Where are you going for your honeymoon? Help out this August bride by sharing your late summer honeymoon plans and ideas: https://www.weddingwire.ca/forums/destinations-end-of-august--t15635

Kelsey

I earned a badge!

2220 days ago

Vogue

A picture IS worth a thousand words! You've earned this badge for sharing your first photo with the Community.

Kelsey

I earned a badge!

2400 days ago

Movie Star

Lights, camera... ACTION! Thanks for being the first one of the day to share a video.

Kelsey

I uploaded a video

2400 days ago
3 pt
Kelsey

I earned a badge!

2400 days ago

Break the Ice

We were hoping to hear what you had to say! You've broken the ice by sharing your thoughts in your very first discussion. We can't wait to see where the conversation goes.

Explore more

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics