Skip to main content
Shelby
Shelby

Chilliwack, British Columbia · From May 2017

My fiance and I have been together for 6 years. We met at our families' summer homes.

Happily married 🎉

October 14, 2017

2380days 3hrs
Shelby

I earned a badge!

2437 days ago

Curious

You love to go through all the articles and soak up all our tips and ideas. As you've commented on an article, you've earned this badge.

Shelby

I earned a badge!

2438 days ago

Life of the Party

The party doesn't start till you walk in! Or should I say the conversation!? You've posted 50 comments within the past 24 hours!

Shelby

I earned a badge!

2438 days ago

Troubleshooter

When members have questions, you have answers. You've earned the Troubleshooter badge for chiming in with your great ideas and being an awesome resource for your friends around the community.

Shelby

I earned a badge!

2438 days ago

Smooth Operator

You have answers for everyone! You've already posted 20 times within 24 hours. No need to ask for your help, you're a smooth operator!

Shelby

I earned a badge!

2494 days ago

Break the Ice

We were hoping to hear what you had to say! You've broken the ice by sharing your thoughts in your very first discussion. We can't wait to see where the conversation goes.

Shelby

I earned a badge!

2522 days ago

Social Butterfly

You've shown your dedication by posting 10 times in the community already today! You're a super social sharer who is making waves, and we can't wait to hear even more from you.

Shelby

I earned a badge!

2525 days ago

Hot Streak

Hot streak! You can't get enough of the WeddingWire community, can you? Thanks for being a loyal community member and visiting us 5 days in a row.

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics