Skip to main content
Brittany
Brittany

Guelph, Ontario · From October 2016

I am 22 years old. I am currently in school and I will graduate in April 2017. I've been planning my wedding since I was 12 and I cannot wait to spend the... View more

I am 22 years old. I am currently in school and I will graduate in April 2017. I've been planning my wedding since I was 12 and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with my fiancee. We have a young puppy named Tallulah and a 1 year old crested gecko named Pekoe - he is orange and we love tea.

Happily married 🎉

October 14, 2017

2357days 19hrs
Brittany

I earned a badge!

2478 days ago

Conversation Starter

You, my friend, have the gift of the gab. You've gotten our members chatting by already creating 10 discussions! Thanks for being an amazing conversation starter and getting us mingling.

Brittany

I earned a badge!

2570 days ago

Social Butterfly

You've shown your dedication by posting 10 times in the community already today! You're a super social sharer who is making waves, and we can't wait to hear even more from you.

Brittany

I earned a badge!

2621 days ago

Spread the Love

The community knows and loves you, because they see you posting all over! You've spread the love in 20 different discussions.

Brittany

I earned a badge!

2634 days ago

Socialite

You have lots to say, and our members are listening. You've taken part in 10 different discussions and gotten our community buzzing.

Brittany

I earned a badge!

2638 days ago

Testing the Water

You're warming up to our community and getting to know the ropes. Today you've taken your first step and tested the water by making your first ever comment.

Brittany

I earned a badge!

2705 days ago

Hot Streak

Hot streak! You can't get enough of the WeddingWire community, can you? Thanks for being a loyal community member and visiting us 5 days in a row.

Brittany

I earned a badge!

2708 days ago

Break the Ice

We were hoping to hear what you had to say! You've broken the ice by sharing your thoughts in your very first discussion. We can't wait to see where the conversation goes.

Brittany

I earned a badge!

2708 days ago

Hot Off the Press

Extra! Extra! That discussion came hot off the press. You got the scoop and posted the very first discussion of the day.

Brittany

I earned a badge!

2709 days ago

Extrovert

You've made a huge step in the Community, you've decided to contact someone from the forum for the first time. You've won this medal for being so extroverted.

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics