Skip to main content
Angela
Angela

Moncton, New Brunswick · From December 2021

I am a hairstylist been in business for 27 years and I love everything creative ! I have published poems, love to sing and dance, love painting sketching... View more

I am a hairstylist been in business for 27 years and I love everything creative ! I have published poems, love to sing and dance, love painting sketching and baking and enjoy travelling and fishing being close to the beach and on the water is my favorite way to unwind. I recently got engaged to my best friend and true love Julian and we are planning to have summer wedding this August 20,2022 ❤️

Happily married 🎉

August 20, 2022

607days 1hrs

Lynnie commented:

819 days ago

Calling all 2022 couples - come show off your bling!! 💍 Share a ring pic in this community discussion: https://community.weddingwire.ca/forums/brides-of-2022-show-us-your-ring--t45915

Angela

I earned a badge!

832 days ago

Extrovert

You've made a huge step in the Community, you've decided to contact someone from the forum for the first time. You've won this medal for being so extroverted.

Angela

I earned a badge!

832 days ago

Vogue

A picture IS worth a thousand words! You've earned this badge for sharing your first photo with the Community.

Angela

I earned a badge!

832 days ago

First Look

A wedding first look is a beautiful photo of the couple seeing each other for the first time. You gave our community a beautiful first look by sharing the first picture of the day!

Angela

I earned a badge!

834 days ago

Break the Ice

We were hoping to hear what you had to say! You've broken the ice by sharing your thoughts in your very first discussion. We can't wait to see where the conversation goes.

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics