Skip to main content
Bianca
Bianca

'', Alberta · From December 2021

Newly engaged !! 12 years in the making ! I'm so excited to plan a memorable , magical chapter in our life. An Aries who fell in love with a pieces I'm 25... View more

Newly engaged !! 12 years in the making ! I'm so excited to plan a memorable , magical chapter in our life. An Aries who fell in love with a pieces I'm 25 years old who fell in love with my Jr high sweetheart in 2009 . Became a mom at the age of 15 and 16 (fiance). Birthed a beautiful baby girl in 2011 and In 2015 we welcomed a baby boy to the family. When we thought our family was done growing we fell head over heels with a fur baby named Molly!! She's was the cherry on top . FAMILY is completed ! Cant wait to share this new chapter with our friends and family and to continue to love hard and grow with my family.

🕐 WEDDING COUNTDOWN...

July 18, 2024

89days 8hrs : 32min

Lynnie commented:

821 days ago

Calling all 2024 couples - come show off your bling!! 💍 Share a ring pic in this community discussion: https://community.weddingwire.ca/forums/brides-of-2024-lets-see-your-ring--t50156

Bianca

I earned a badge!

837 days ago

Break the Ice

We were hoping to hear what you had to say! You've broken the ice by sharing your thoughts in your very first discussion. We can't wait to see where the conversation goes.

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics