Skip to main content
Danielle
Danielle

Victoria, British Columbia · From June 2021

Hi! My name is Danielle! I am engaged to my best friend Samuel! We live on a farm with our dog named Grizzly! I am currently finishing up my nursing... View more

Hi! My name is Danielle! I am engaged to my best friend Samuel! We live on a farm with our dog named Grizzly! I am currently finishing up my nursing degree. I love to travel and see new places. One of my favourite places in the world is Disneyland! I hope to take Samuel there soon for his first time ever!! Some of my hobbies include meditation, yoga, home spin bike classes and reading!

Happily married 🎉

September 3, 2022

618days 19hrs

Lynnie commented:

711 days ago

How many days left until you say "I do"? Come share your wedding countdown here: https://community.weddingwire.ca/forums/countdown--t51849

Danielle

I earned a badge!

1045 days ago

Extrovert

You've made a huge step in the Community, you've decided to contact someone from the forum for the first time. You've won this medal for being so extroverted.

Danielle

I earned a badge!

1074 days ago

Break the Ice

We were hoping to hear what you had to say! You've broken the ice by sharing your thoughts in your very first discussion. We can't wait to see where the conversation goes.

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics