Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Danielle
Newbie September 2022 British Columbia

Couples getting married on September 3, 2022 in British Columbia

Danielle, on June 3, 2021 at 20:05 Posted in British Columbia 2 6

Hi everyone! We have just started planning and wow there is so much to wrap our heads around!!

We are planning on September 3, 2022 as long as there are no restrictions, we are really hoping on a 75 person wedding! We live on Vancouver Island in BC and are getting married on my fiancé's family's farm! So we are doing lots of garden prep right now for next year!Smiley laugh

I hope everyones planning is going well Smiley heart

I would love to connect with some other bride to be's! Smiley ring

6 Comments

Latest activity by Natalie, on July 1, 2021 at 16:07
  • Natalie
    Beginner August 2022 British Columbia
    Natalie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello!! I am also a Vancouver Island bride. Our wedding is scheduled for August 13 2022! I would love to connect and bounce ideas off each other.
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda Online ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Omg thats crazy that you say that cause my parents still have a place out there and we go back every summer as well! We're usually out there for most of august except for last summer and probably this summer as well since we postponed our wedding from this summer to next.
  • Danielle
    Danielle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That is so amazing! My mom is originally from there as well, she grew up there and most of my family still lives there! We try to holiday up there every summer, however things have been obviously different last and this year! 😆

• Amanda
    Amanda Online ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Of course! Thank you! I'm super excited 😆 it's the place I've been dreaming of since I was a little girl. I'm originally from kelowna so it holds a special place in my heart
  • Danielle
    Danielle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you so much! So appreciated! I will definitely be asking all the questions!Smiley shame

Also, congratulations to you as well! Kelowna is very beautiful that sounds like such a perfect venue! Smiley heart

• Amanda
    Amanda Online ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congrats on the engagement!! And welcome to wedding wire! I hope your are enjoying the wedding planning as much as I have! If you need any help or have any questions , just ask! We're all here to help ❤
    My fiance and I are getting married August 7 2022 in Kelowna at Summerhill Winery

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics