Skip to main content
Michelle
Michelle

Perth, Ontario · From January 2020

Hi All! Im so excited to be on WeddingWire and part of this community. Thank Goodness our wedding is planned for June 2021 with all this going on. My... View more

Hi All! Im so excited to be on WeddingWire and part of this community. Thank Goodness our wedding is planned for June 2021 with all this going on. My deepest sympathies to all those who have had to postpone and reschedule. Its my second marriage and my Fiancè third. Despite that, its been a long time since either of us went through all this. I am open to any suggestions, advice or ideas. Because its not the first time round for either of us, we really want this to be unique, to really stand apart from any past experiences. We are throwing tradition to the wind so to speak. Our theme is Industrial Chic, with some fitness-OCR influences, and if Im honest, a few subtle injections of Harry Potter. LOL! I know that sounds like a crazy melting pot of ideas that dont seem to go together. But Im determined to make it work haha! Good Luck everyone!

Happily married 🎉

July 2, 2022

656days 10hrs

Friends

Andrea
Andrea

Curious 176 pts

I got married in September 2021

'Toronto', Ontario

Add as friend

You don't have any WeddingWire Community friends yet.

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics