Skip to main content
MacKenzie
MacKenzie

Lethbridge, Alberta · From November 2017

We are highschool sweethearts who upon graduation from post secondary, have decided to start planning our wedding! We are both nature enthusiasts and love... View more

We are highschool sweethearts who upon graduation from post secondary, have decided to start planning our wedding! We are both nature enthusiasts and love playing outside in all seasons. My partner even took our proposal outside; proposing while snowboarding the beautiful slopes of our "home mountain", Castle Ski Resort :)

Happily married 🎉

February 8, 2020

1532days 21hrs

Discussions

MacKenzie
Evening Ceremony and Reception sans dinner?
MacKenzie of Plan a wedding, On June 4, 2018 at 19:56

One of the ideas we are tossing around as a potential budget trimmer is to have a ceremony around 7 or so followed by a reception with plentiful snacks and drinks but without a "proper meal". I am...

MacKenzie, tuesday 20-Aug-19 16 213
MacKenzie
Winter Bouquets - Any dried flower experience?
MacKenzie of DIY, On February 10, 2019 at 14:43

Hi all, I am in the process of researching my flower options. As I am an outdoor winter bride I know my options are limited. I am not the biggest fan of fake flowers but live flowers will definitely...

Becky, tuesday 7-May-19 6 133
MacKenzie
Kimberley Brides
MacKenzie of British Columbia, On November 7, 2018 at 13:14

Hey all! I'm reaching out in hopes of finding a Kimberley area bride who would be open to discussing possible ceremony locations? I am not super familiar with the area and am having issues figuring...

Joey, monday 4-Feb-19 4 69
MacKenzie
Help! I am stumped with my invites!
MacKenzie of DIY, On January 9, 2019 at 12:40

Hello! My FH and I have recently locked down the first big wedding task..Booking the venues. (Yaay!) As we are having a somewhat destination wedding we want to get invites out asap. We have decided to...

MacKenzie, wednesday 16-Jan-19 10 221
MacKenzie
At home or not?
MacKenzie of Wedding reception, On May 25, 2018 at 16:39

We would love to wed in the mountains as they have always played an important role in our relationship memories and adventures. However our parents (from the same hometown) seem to be fixed on us...

Leanne, wednesday 20-Jun-18 15 148

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics