Skip to main content
Kelsey
Kelsey

Cochrane, Alberta · From September 2017

Hello! I am so excited to be using this website, I honestly wasn't sure that I would ever meet the right man and get married. But My Fiance has proved me... View more

Hello! I am so excited to be using this website, I honestly wasn't sure that I would ever meet the right man and get married. But My Fiance has proved me wrong, hes amazing and he looks after me and takes care of us like i never thought possible. He's my everything, and I cannot wait to become his wife!

Happily married 🎉

August 25, 2018

2043days 4hrs

Discussions

Kelsey
How do i pick the right wedding dress??
Kelsey of Wedding fashion, On September 22, 2017 at 16:00

Hey! I feel like there are SO many pretty wedding dresses out there and I just cannot get myself to settle on even a style! How will I know when I've found the right dress??

Nathan, monday 28-May-18 16 348
Kelsey
What order do things go for the reception?
Kelsey of Wedding reception, On March 22, 2018 at 12:46

So I have made my invitations say Cocktails at 5:30 dinner at 6. so we eat dinner at 6. say like 7 were done. what do we do then? should we do the first dance? then the cake cutting? or the bouquet...

Candace, friday 23-Mar-18 9 2,650
Kelsey
Food
Kelsey of Wedding reception, On September 23, 2017 at 16:08

I am curious, I am pretty much just having a huge party for our Reception outside on an acerage, and I don't have any plans for a fancy sit down dinner, has anyone else planned something like this? I...

Vinod, monday 8-Jan-18 10 169
Kelsey
Couples getting married on 25/august/2018 in Alberta
Kelsey of Alberta, On September 23, 2017 at 16:29

Hello everyone!! I am so very excited to be getting married next year as im sure all of you are as well!! I just wanted to say hello, and I hope all of your weddings are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

Joey, monday 25-Sep-17 2 86

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics