Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

Your fiancé in 7 questions

Emilie, on February 14, 2017 at 08:41 Posted in WeddingWire 0 15

Hi beautiful brides!

Happy Valentine's Day! I wish you an amazing day filled with love and amazing moments with your future husband! Smiley heart

On this special day, I suggest that we do something a little special besides talking about your wedding... Let's talk about your other half! Let's get to know him with these questions:

What is your fiancé's name?

How old is your fiancé?

Before he met you... Did he want to get married?

What is your fiancé's cute nickname?

Which superhero would he be?

How do you think he'll feel on your big day?

Share a picture of you two together!

719302.gif

Image: Giphy.com

15 Comments

Latest activity by Erin, on February 23, 2017 at 12:22
  • Erin
    Expert September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love this!

My fiances name is Kevin, and he is 27 years old. He always wanted to get married, as far as I know Smiley smile I have a million and one nicknames for him, but the ones I use the most are Kevy and Bub lol! If he could be a superhero, I think he would definitely be Superman! On the wedding day, I think he will be nervous, but also excited, which is probably how I will feel as well! I don't know if he will cry, but i'm sure he will be emotional. I just love him!!

kevin and erin

• Ines
    Curious January 2018 Saskatchewan
    Ines ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I will definitely join! Thanks for letting me know about the group! We got engaged March 27th 2016! I'm super stoked for Mexico! Those options don't pop up for me. Just a video upload, smiley face icon, and a thing to add a link. How strange haha
  • Mikela
    Frequent user August 2018 British Columbia
    Mikela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You know funny enough earlier that night the idea had popped into my head (because he told me not to get too drunk lol) but he had already let 3 of our friends in on it and one of them shut me down when I voiced my suspicions haha. As for people watching, he proposed at the big New Years Eve fireworks show so there were plenty of people. He even got two of our friends to record a video of the big moment! Sadly I'm not sure how to post video though Smiley sad.
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Marci! That's such a cute picture of you two! Smiley love When did you get engaged? How did he propose?

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Awwww! This is so sweet Mikela! I love the way you compared him to Batman! Smiley heart Maybe you could put that in your vows! Smiley laugh I can't believe this was just a few hours before your proposal!! That's so amazing! Did you expect any of it? Was everybody watching? Smiley xd

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's such a cute picture Natalia!! Was that taken recently or on your engagement? Smiley smile What would make him a great spiderman? Smiley winking

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Ines! It's so amazing that you'll be going to Mexico for your wedding! You should join this discussion to meet more brides who are having a Destination wedding: Where will you go on your destination wedding?

Here's a link to show you how you can upload a photo: How To Upload a Photo or Video from the App

I can't wait to see it!! Smiley love When did you get engaged? Smiley smile

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Awww! This is such a beautiful picture of you two Kate!! Smiley love You should click on the discussion to see which superhero you think would suit him best Smiley laugh Which superhero would he be? How many days do you have left now before your two get married?

• M
    Curious August 2018 Ontario
    Marcie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    His name is william he is 50 I am 35 He was married years ago didn't think he would get married again any superhero other then batman I call him silly Billy

Your fiancé in 7 questions - 1
  • B
    Super August 2017 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Mike! Michael Dale
  • Mikela
    Frequent user August 2018 British Columbia
    Mikela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My fiancees name is Douglas (Doug) he is 31 years old and before he met me he thought he'd be married to his ex by now. (I can't say i'm sad that didn't work out Smiley tongue ) but she turned out to be a horrible person and five years after shes gone here we are Smiley heart He has a few nicknames babe, sweetheart, my hero, handsome, haha pretty much anything mushy but slightly manly that I can think of. If he was a superhero he would be Batman because for all the flaws he see's in himself he has just as many sweet caring and redeeming qualities. He has a dark and light side I guess you could say. I think on our big day he will be nervous and extremly happy but he won't cry haha because he's not emotional around others.

This is the most recent pic I have of us. New Years 2016/2017 a few hours before he popped the question. Hes on the left and the man on the right is his best man Billy who is like a brother to both of us Smiley smile

New Years

New Years

• Natalia
    Beginner October 2017 Ontario
    Natalia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

His name is Matt. He is 25 years old. He always wanted to get married someday. His nickname is muffin lol. He would be Spiderman! I think he will be nervous on our wedding day. But not as nervous as he expects to be! Smiley tongue

Matt and Tal

• Ines
    Curious January 2018 Saskatchewan
    Ines ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    His name is Travis He is 27 years old, 28 in September.He's always wanted to get married and have babies.Oh I call him everything. My stud, my love bug, hunny bo bunny haha.Hmm, I have no clue which superhero he'd want to be. I think he said batman at one time haha.I think he will be very hot as we are going to Mexico. Nervous, happy. And he will cry haha.
    I have no clue how to add photos haha
  • Kate
    Expert July 2017 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

His name is eric , he is 52, No he didn't want to be married I changed that kind of thinking..LOl. I him My sexy man. Superhero that is a hard one, he is just him.I'm sure on our day he will be a little nervous.

The love of my life

The love of my life

• Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

So sweet! Thanks Em!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics