Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sinéad
WeddingWire Admin January 2025 Galway

Your Dream Transportation

Sinéad, on October 21, 2019 at 09:05 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 19

Did you always have a vision of yourself in a horse-drawn carriage, or is a stretch limousine more your style? What would be the best way you could roll up to your wedding?

If you had an unlimited budget, what transportation would you choose?

Your Dream Transportation 1

Photo from Kavita Mohan Event Planning in Burnaby, BC

Next What if…?!: Musicians

Back to the Beginning: What if…?! Unlimited Budget!

19 Comments

Latest activity by Bianca, on November 6, 2019 at 01:21
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I honestly might have done a hot air balloon entrance. I know it sounds strange, but it would have been something to remember.

• Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm sure my fiancee would want a really nice car, but I'd rent a horse, lol

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Well, our ceremony and reception were at the same place but if I did need transportation...I’m not a car person so I don’t know what a fancy car is but a fancy convertible would be my dream!
  • Steph
    Expert June 2022 Ontario
    Steph ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would get my FH the rolls royce he wants to show up in, I would get my stretch BMW that I want for me and my ladies to show up in, and then either of those to get us to the hotel after
  • A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A fun car might be cool but transportation isn't that important to me. As a life-long barn rat, a horse-drawn carriage might seem the logical choice but it's a little over the top for my taste.

• Nelly
    Devoted October 2021 Ontario
    Nelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're having our dream transportation a vintage bentley and a horse and carriage

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We our doing our first look with a horse drawn carriage (weather permitting) I'm pretty excited. It'll be amazing so glad they have it in Niagara on the Lake.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our transportation would be a limo with our wedding party.

• Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I wouldn’t change a thing! we splurged on transportation so i’m very very happy!
  • Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I wouldn't change anything here. I'm quite happy with how our transportation worked out for our wedding Smiley smile

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We had a huge party bus, and it was exactly what I wanted. We partied from our pictures to the ceremony and it was GREAT!

• A
    Devoted July 2023 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A few years ago our Comic Expo had three cars on display one was a TARDIS car from Doctor Who the other was Spider-Man and the third was of course Batman. The last two would be for the FH, but it would be fun to be either taken for a ride in them or just have them for pictures. I have tried to track down who owns them to see about renting them but so far no luck.

• R
    Devoted November 2019 Quebec
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Retro cars, or exotic sports cars. I'm not big on limos but driving up to my wedding in lambo or a Cadillac seem fun! No horse drawn carriage for me.
  • BunnyBride
    Super August 2334 Nova Scotia
    BunnyBride ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Limo for each side of the bridal party would be nice and a shuttle or two of some sort organized for all the guests

It's nothing crazy expense to rent, but I'm literally staying walking distance from the venue the night before and my FH is only going to be about a 10-15 minute drive away. My parents are giving us the use of their SUV's for more space vs. our tiny sedan, so it seemed unnecessary budget wise. Nice to dream with unlimited funds Smiley xd

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I like our limo - so would've gone with the same choice had our budget been infinite.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We didn't need any transportation since our whole wedding was under one roof, but maybe if budget wasn't an issue, I'd get a limo to take us around the block for our "10 minutes alone time"

• Alix
    Expert June 2021 Saskatchewan
    Alix ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am going to have my dream transportation. My dad is letting us use his 1957 Chevy Belair. He's had it since I was 1 and it's my favourite car! I have attached a couple photos of the car Smiley smile

ChevyYour Dream Transportation 2Chevy 2Your Dream Transportation 3

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Well I mean our venue was 45 min. out of the city so I don't think transportation is really needed but if I had to choose then I would say a horse and carriage for pictures or a hummer limo

• Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

THIS!!!

Your Dream Transportation 4

It's Cinderella's coach that you can rent for weddings at the Disney parks

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics