Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

Would you rather... hand over complete planning control to your parents or your future in-laws?

Lynnie, on April 23, 2018 at 12:01

Posted in Plan a wedding 35

Last question!!! Starting right now - exactly where you are currently in your planning process - who would you rather hand over complete planning control to? Your parents? Or your in-laws? Your parents? Photo by Frank Wang Photography in Burnaby Or your in-laws? That's it!! Thanks for playing!...

Last question!!! Starting right now - exactly where you are currently in your planning process - who would you rather hand over complete planning control to? Your parents? Or your in-laws?

Your parents?cfb_27393.jpg

Photo by Frank Wang Photography in Burnaby

Or your in-laws?cfb_27395.jpg

That's it!! Thanks for playing!

Smiley star If you're just jumping in now, make sure to start from the beginning and answer all of our questions: Would you rather? Round 2!

Smiley star If you want to check out our first round of "would you rather" questions, start here: Would you rather...

And if you just want to answer more posts like this one, check out: DIY or Buy?, Traditional or Modern? , and 10 things you don't want to forget about your ceremony .

35 Comments

• Chloe
    Super May 2018 Ontario
    Chloe ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Neither! That would be awful! I’d pick my mom though, if I absolutely had to pick.
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My mom has already been helping me plan and it's been going pretty well! My FH's mom is not in the picture and I wouldn't want just his dad trying to figure everything out!

• Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My Future mother in law would rock it! We like the same decor etc. She would do amazing

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics