Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Brittany
Featured August 2023 Alberta

Where did your proposal take place?

Brittany, on January 3, 2023 at 13:55

Posted in Plan a wedding 43

Hello Everyone! To start off the New Year and to welcome our newly engaged brides & grooms; where did your proposal take place? My fiancé proposed at our favourite pub, Canadian Brewhouse on the roof top patio that was empty. We were sitting by the fire having a few drinks when it happened. Once...

Hello Everyone!

To start off the New Year and to welcome our newly engaged brides & grooms; where did your proposal take place?

My fiancé proposed at our favourite pub, Canadian Brewhouse on the roof top patio that was empty. We were sitting by the fire having a few drinks when it happened. Once people realized what happened, we got tons of free drinks and shots so it ended up being a pretty wild night afterwards.

I can't envision it any other way and I can not wait to marry this August in Banff Smiley smile

How did yours go?

43 Comments

• Petrina
    Curious September 2024 Ontario
    Petrina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My FH proposed to me 2 weeks ago in Florida. We spent Christmas with his family and the night of the proposal he made reservation at a nice restaurant and asked me to dress up. hen we got back home, his family said they had a surprise for us and blindfolded both of us. Little did I know that as soon as they blindfolded me, they removed my FH's blindfold lol. They led me to the backyard and music came on, they took of my blindfold and his newborn nephew was wearing a onesie that said "Trina, will you marry my uncle?" I screamed and turned around and my man was down on one knee and the backyard was decorated with petals and lights and there was a big cake with our initials on it. It was so awesome! He did good lol! 🥰
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would love to have a nice proposal though we didn't go through with it. I would imagine it would be a place he would choose as his cheesy way. It would be different knowing his ways of mind.

• Sira
    Curious April 2024 Ontario
    Sira ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Right?!?
    Me either 😆
    That one was All Him! But honestly I couldn't have been happier with it.It was both planned and spontaneous, romantic And educational! We learned so much about the giraffes during the private encounter and the people at the zoo were so sweet and helpful with his plan so everything was already set up before we even got to the zoo! And proposing didn't take super long so i ADORED that we basically had the entire zoo to ourselves being a weekday because it felt like a day long event with just the 2 of us after I said yes 😍
  • Julie
    Featured May 2023 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My FH proposed in the bedroom 🫢 We were heading out to my bday dinner and he says to me, I want you to wear something nice for tonight, as he headed to our closet. So I didnt think anything. I thought he was picking out one of my outfits he loves. then I turned my head and he had taken a knee on the ottoman and proposed. I think my exact words were "Are you serious" He was like um ya! 🤣 Never thought marriage was an option/a thought as we had both been married before.
  • Julie
    Featured May 2023 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Sooooo romantic!!!! Congrats
  • Brittany
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That is so awesome! I never even thought of zoo proposals.

• Brittany
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Awe! Thats a good sign lol

• Brittany
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That is so sweet! I love Christmas Proposals Smiley smile

• Sira
    Curious April 2024 Ontario
    Sira ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Where did your proposal take place? 1

Where did your proposal take place? 2

Where did your proposal take place? 3

Where did your proposal take place? 4
    Mine took me to the Toronto Zoo!
    He set up a whole private giraffe encounter and surprised me as we walked in to see the giraffes!
    The zoo was empty also so we spent the day having the whole place to ourselves pretty much and just walking around together. I definitely couldn't have asked for a better or more magical experience and can't wait to marry him in 2024!
  • C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My FH proposed to me in the living room floor after I was bawling my eyes out having a meltdown. lol

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My now husband purpose at our home in front of the Christmas tree on Christmas morning while opening gifts

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics