Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Zoë
Master June 2020 Ontario

When did he pop the question?

Zoë, on June 19, 2017 at 07:05

Posted in Wedding Tests 149

Hello lovely brides-to-be! GAME WIN Next question is a really important one. We want to know. When did he pop the question? *** pinterest Follow >>Your favorite gift

Hello lovely brides-to-be!

GAME WIN

Next question is a really important one. We want to know.

When did he pop the question? Smiley ring

cf25ea3a9182e09dbaa99d4b6e97ba70.jpg

pinterest

Follow >>Your favorite gift

149 Comments

• Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He proposed when we were back home on vacation... I had no idea he was going to.
  • Kirsten
    Ontario
    Kirsten ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

While the proposal didn't go to plan as my fiancé had hoped it was perfect for who we are - minimalists. We had just gotten home from walking the dogs where Nathan had planned to propose in our local park. I had run upstairs to change before I started making lunches for work the next day, where to my surprise I found Nathan down on bended knees in front of the fridge. I was crying with happiness wearing my pjs with a messy bun that I could hardly see the ring. On May 31st 2017 just after 9pm I said yes!

• Faith
    Devoted October 2017 Ontario
    Faith ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We were spending the weekend at my dad's for my friend's wedding. And the next day after spending most of it with my mom, we went for a walk. We walked across this old railway bridge in my hometown, and my dad meet us there and started taking pictures. Then we walked halfway back across and he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him! And my dad caught it all on camera. It was the best!!
  • T
    Beginner July 2017 Ontario
    Tedi-Ann ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

December 25, 2015 aka his birthday. I came home from work to my dog with her Santa saddle on and a ring box on her back too Smiley smile

• Kirsty
    Frequent user May 2018 Ontario
    Kirsty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He proposed to me christmas evening at my nanas. We were both really nervous as well but it was a cute video lol
  • Sara
    Devoted November 2017 Ontario
    Sara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

He proposed to me October 17, 2015 in a pumpkin patch

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

March 6th, 2016 is when he proposed to me! It took place in Jackson Park on a bridge with a gazebo above it and near a stream of water!

• Marleau
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Marleau ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Cam is not one for really planning things, so our engagement came as a huge surprise to me.

2016 was a rough year for me and my family, in April I lost my grandma. The devastation from this hit me on many levels, for many reasons. I grew up extremely close with my grandparents, we did everything together from camping to car shows and I never thought that she wouldn't be there the day I got married.

As the year went on and you learn to cope with the 1st of not having her there, I decided to plan family photos on her birthday as a way to keep the day fun. Little did I know that it would also become one of the most memorable days.

On September 27th, 2016, just as we were getting ready to leave the park after have our pictures taken with out puppies. My friend stops us to take just a couple more pictures on the bridge, as I turned around there he was on one knee with the vintage ring I had fallen in love with just after my grandma had passed cause it reminded me of her.

Tears were shed out of joy, not sorrow and now my grandma's birthday has even more significants to me.

It's the perfect day, even with her in heaven.

PS. I later found out he had called my dad, mom, sister and both my best friends (Lindsay and Brett) to ask for his blessing.

• Megan
    Curious June 2018 Ontario
    Megan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Robbie & I have our place of memories: when we first met, our walks we took, & where we had our deepest connections. These places almost have us planted there, but not as much as our forest walk, that is just behind our home.

On my birthday, Dec 4 2016 Robbie drove me to all our place of memories, parked and we talked about our memories for every place. Finally, he parked at the forest to take a walk with me. While we were walking I told him how I had a dream about mushrooms (we always tell each other our dreams)

We made it to our favorit place by clear crisp water, a little isolated island with hung over tress up a hill to an open spot Robbie got down on his knee pulled out our mushroom (Mario Bros.) keychain opened it to uncover my wedding ring & asked me to marry him. When I said yes he pulled me up into his arms and held me off the ground, we were both so happy and so sure! and our feelings and our expansion of our memories are only continuing

• Alicia
    Curious July 2020 British Columbia
    Alicia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I can't remember the day he did it ...which is horrible....but I asked him to marry me on May 28th, 2016...

• L
    Devoted September 2017 Saskatchewan
    Lyz ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    September 8, 2016 after going for an evening walk. We stopped atxthe waterfall park and it was amazing.
  • Melissa
    Beginner August 2017 Alberta
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

April 17, 2016. At the airport while I was on my home from a family vacation Smiley smile

• Kate
    Expert July 2017 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It was Christmas Morning. Dec,25,2012

• F
    Beginner September 2017 Alberta
    Fran ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Dave popped the question on March 22, 2016 in a Tim Hortons' parking lot in a Ford F-150....true story!

• M
    Beginner September 2017 British Columbia
    Meagan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He popped the question Dec 16/16. Under a Xmas lights arch at a place in our town called candy cane lane 💙
  • Jennifer
    Beginner July 2017 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I was under the impression that he thought Valentine's day was a stupid holiday that is commericalized. So I decided to visit my cousin in San Fran during the long weekend which happened to be the same time Valentine's day fell on. When he picked me up from the airport, he was dressed nicely (he usually wears a t shirt and jeans), he wore a nice dress shirt and formal pants. I thought we'd be going out for dinner. As soon as we got home, he made me do a treasure hunt with notes and photos that lead to the next clues until the final clue was the proposal. I was totally caught off guard. It was the best Valentine's day ever. This was in Feb 16, 2016.

• Kathy
    Devoted June 2018 Ontario
    Kathy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We were in the Dominican with his brother and sister-in-law, we decided to go for a walk and check out the pier down at the beach, we were taking pictures along the way, he pointed to the sunset and said how beautiful it was so I looked and when I turned back around, he was on one knee. Luckily his sister-in-law had her camera in hand and captured the moment for us. It was February 1, 2017 Smiley smile

• T
    Beginner July 2017 British Columbia
    Teress ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our first trip away without kids; Vegas in our hotel room. We are getting married a year to the day he proposed
  • S
    Curious September 2018 Manitoba
    Santana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

June 9 2017, he was waiting in the bedroom for me while I was getting ready for bed. he was down on one knee and said he couldn't wait anymore. He has been planning it for over a year but he said he could never find the perfect time or place. After awhile he realized that all that doesn't matter, all that matters is him and I and the answer I gave him.

• Meggie-Anne
    Curious June 2018 Quebec
    Meggie-Anne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Okay so get ready girls this is so cute, probably the cutest story (like the one that we see in movies)! So we were on our first trip together. It's was on an island in Mexico (Cozumel) , and at the end of the week we went for a walk across the ocean which we could see the beautiful sunset. I was taking some pictures and when I turned around, he was on his knee holding the ring in the air!!!
  • Ashley
    Beginner August 2017 Alberta
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He popped the question after we had spent a beautiful day together ... 2.5 years ago.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics