Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Zoë
Master June 2020 Ontario

When did he pop the question?

Zoë, on June 19, 2017 at 07:05

Posted in Wedding Tests 149

Hello lovely brides-to-be! GAME WIN Next question is a really important one. We want to know. When did he pop the question? *** pinterest Follow >>Your favorite gift

Hello lovely brides-to-be!

GAME WIN

Next question is a really important one. We want to know.

When did he pop the question? Smiley ring

cf25ea3a9182e09dbaa99d4b6e97ba70.jpg

pinterest

Follow >>Your favorite gift

149 Comments

• K
    Beginner October 2017 Ontario
    Kathryn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    While we were on vacation in Cuba in April 2017Smiley smile we went to an a la carte first then went to the beach for a walk and onto the dock for some us time on the oceanSmiley smile
  • A
    Beginner August 2017 Newfoundland and Labrador
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    October 23, 2016
  • Laurie
    Curious July 2018 Ontario
    Laurie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Valentine's Day 2017
  • Erin
    Curious October 2017 Prince Edward Island
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I found a very nicely wrapped box the first of December that sounded a lot like a ring box when gently shaken. When I asked my fiancé about it he denied that it was a ring and proceeded to use it as part of the Christmas decor of the house. Christmas eve came and the box was still in the same place. I was getting ready for Christmas morning with corny Hallmark movies on in the background. When he got home late from work I expected him to fall asleep on the couch while I watched Love Actually (a favourite holiday classic Smiley smile but he stayed awake for the whole thing. After the movie ended I grabbed a quick shower and when I came back up stairs it was midnight and he had the box in his hand. It was time to open it and it WAS a ring. I said yes when he asked and it's been a whirlwind since!

• Katnner
    Frequent user August 2018 Alberta
    Katnner ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

January 20, 2017. He asked me in a dog park, with our blind pupper. It was adorable. I bawled.

• Victorea
    Frequent user July 2018 Alberta
    Victorea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    November 18 2016...35 feet underwater in mexico
  • Kimberley
    Beginner June 2018 British Columbia
    Kimberley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Jamil proposed on November 25th, 2016. After I was off work, he took me for a date night and surprised me with tickets to the "Enchant Maze" in Coal Harbour because he knew I loved Christmas lights. We were enjoying hot chocolate and walking around through the lights. When we were walking through a beautiful tunnel of lights, Jamil got down on one knee and asked me to "spend the rest of our lives in happiness together." Through some really ugly tears, I obviously said "Yes."

• Jessica
    Beginner September 2017 British Columbia
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ming proposed on January 6th of just this year. The funny story was that the evening of dinner and a walk along an icy boardwalk all seemed too suspicious that I actually had anticipated it was not going to happen. I thought it was part of an 'evil plan' of his to make me think he was going to propose and then eventually propose in a completely random situation instead. So I have to admit it was quite the surprise!

• E
    Beginner June 2019 Ontario
    Elizabeth ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We were on our yearly family trip on an island I that I went to ever weeknd when I was younger, my whole family was there... I'll never forget it
  • Rebecca
    Curious August 2017 Ontario
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

He popped the question on our 4th anniversary in our home. He hid the ring in a Mario question mark box Smiley laugh

• T
    Beginner November 2017 Ontario
    Tahnee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

On vacation in Mexico with his best friend and his wife, they claimed to want to take photos of the sunset.. We took photos on the beach right at sunset and that's when he proposed

• Cindy
    Curious August 2018 Ontario
    Cindy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    December 29. He took me to out favourite food place and asked me in a quiet corner. No big thing. Just us and some beer and music.
  • Amanda
    Frequent user October 2017 Alberta
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    December 7,2016 at the Calgary Zoo lights in minus 40
  • H
    Newbie May 2018 Ontario
    Heather ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

November 4 last year in Cuba

• Casey
    Frequent user November 2018 Alberta
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    On his birthday last year, made me climb up a waterfall twice cause he was trying to find the perfect spot
  • M
    Beginner July 2017 Ontario
    Macdonald ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He popped the question on June 4 2016, just 10 days before our 13th anniversary.
  • Laura
    Frequent user October 2017 Ontario
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Christmas Day 2016. He wrapped the ring box in the largest box imaginable.

• M
    Beginner May 2018 New Brunswick
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    February 18th 2017
  • Hanna
    Curious April 2018 Ontario
    Hanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Christmas Eve!! He waited until we got home from family dinner and asked me to open my present in front of the Christmas tree. I opened this heavy box and revealed more boxes inside. The smallest box contained a personalized poem urging me to look in the tree and there I saw an ornament with the phrase "will you marry me?" I started crying that I didn't even notice the ring attached to the ornament! Hahaha. It was perfect!
  • Jennifer
    Curious November 2017 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

At our co-ed baby shower in front of all our dearest family and friends, it was perfect

• Shawna
    Curious October 2017 British Columbia
    Shawna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    On February 2 2017, we were going thru boxes and chatting and he said "I am going to marry you one day" and I said "yeah ok". He looked a little surprised and smiled. He said "really?!?!" And I said "yeah why not". So because he didn't have a ring and didn't want to wait he got on one knee and asked me to marry him and obviously I said yes, so he painted a ring on my finger with red model paint. Man did that take a long time to get off. Lol then a week later we went and bought the ring together and at home he asked me again but with the ring this time.
  • Dani
    Frequent user February 2018 British Columbia
    Dani ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

December 30, 2015, I was just coming home from working out and he had put candles all over the apartment and made the most amazing smelling dinner. It was so cute and personal

• A
    Newbie August 2017 Ontario
    Anum ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We were doing painting and he asked will you marry me while doing painting Smiley smile cute and funny it was...

• L
    Beginner August 2018 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Randomly at the bar lol it was actually rather perfect for us. Unexpected and sweet. We picked out the ring together and when it came in her proposed properly
  • Kalene
    Frequent user June 2021 Ontario
    Kalene ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    July 2nd 2016. A day shy of being together for a month.
  • Synnova
    Curious August 2017 Manitoba
    Synnova ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

March 27, 2015

• R
    Curious August 2017 Alberta
    Raychelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He proposed a week before my birthday on august.
  • Elizabeth
    Beginner December 2017 Ontario
    Elizabeth ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Sept 2016- on one of our vacations to new York city

• L
    Newbie December 2017 Ontario
    Lola ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Sept 2016- on one of our vacations to new York city
  • Diana
    Curious December 2017 Quebec
    Diana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

He popped the question the last December 8th, 2016, on a revolving restaurant in the Old Quebec city - Le Ciel.

• Brittany
    Beginner April 2018 Alberta
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

He popped the question on January 15, 2017 after an amazing day of visiting an ice castle and going to the gun range and a lovely dinner he surprised me at home!

• Natalia
    Curious October 2017 Ontario
    Natalia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My Fiancee popped the question January 12th, 2017 on a private dock in Grand Cayman under the stars Smiley star

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics