Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

What's your wedding day scent?

Lynnie, on August 31, 2017 at 16:05 Posted in Beauty 0 10

Is anyone buying a special perfume for the wedding? What's your wedding day scent?

Photo by Pasha Belman Photography

Photo by Pasha Belman Photography

Need help choosing a perfume? Check out How To Choose Your Wedding Scent !

10 Comments

Latest activity by Sonja, on September 16, 2017 at 22:51
  • Sonja
    VIP September 2017 Ontario
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I didn't know Sephora gave out free samples. I'll have to ask for some next time I'm at the mall.

• L
    Curious October 2018 New Brunswick
    Lyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I've got a beautiful lilac scented perfume that's so subtle, but sweet. 😍
  • Shelby
    Frequent user October 2017 British Columbia
    Shelby ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I haven't decided if I want to go with a different perfume..I wear Prada Candy Florale daily and my FH helped me pick it a little while back.

• Carol
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Carol ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Beautiful by Ester Lauder.
  • Sydney
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Sydney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My fiancé usually gets me my perfume every year once I start to run out (Honey by Marc Jacobs) and he always knows when I'm wearing it, but I love the idea of having a different scent for the special day! I'm thinking about doing Hypnotic Poison by Dior... love this smell, and it's one that he won't recognize!

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I was thinking of buying a new perfume for the day of but decided against it as he already loves the perfume I wear now. I'll be wearing Classique by Jacob.

• Sara
    Devoted November 2017 Ontario
    Sara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I bought Brit by Burberry. I knew I wanted to get a special perfume so I took my FH to shoppers and we picked one together. I have worn it for wedding events so far and I love it so much. I will be wearing it again for my wedding shower on Monday.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think I will wear Happy by Clinique. We both like the scent and it definitely hones in on the emotion of the occasion Smiley smile

• Lesley
    Super September 2017 Manitoba
    Lesley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I picked up miss Dior. I wanted it for a long time and I thought I would wear it to all my pre-wedding events. I forgotten it every time LOL. I'm really looking forward to wearing it on the day though and it was worth cashing in all my optimum points.
  • Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I didn't have a wedding day scent. I'm really picky about my perfume so I didn't want to try something new and I think that in the craziness of getting ready, I didn't even put any perfume on! I did have deodorant though- priorities Smiley winking

My husband doesn't wear cologne very often so we thought about getting him a special cologne for the wedding. We went to Sephora and got a sample. (They will give you as many samples as you like and it's usually enough for a couple wears so it's a great alternative if you don't want to buy the whole bottle.) I'm so glad that we tested it out first because I could not STAND the smell and if he had worn it on our wedding day, it would have driven me crazy! I have a really sensitive nose and the cologne just was not right for him.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics