Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

What will your guests love most about your wedding?

Joey, on February 28, 2018 at 08:05 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 12

Your wedding is going to dazzle your guests! Once all the planning is done and it all comes together, you are going to have one phenominal celebration to share with your nearest and dearest. What is it about your wedding day that your guests are going to enjoy the most? What are you most excited to share with them? What are they going to tell all their friends about and remember for years to come?

What will your guests love most about your wedding? 1

Photo by Keemera in Edmonton

12 Comments

Latest activity by Erin, on February 28, 2018 at 15:12
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

All of our guests were blown away by our venue and its views. We got married at my uncle's farm property that sits atop a hill with views of Lake Ontario. It has an old log cabin home, an old barn, and beautiful gardens. They also couldn't say enough about the food. Many people have said that it was the best wedding food they've ever had.

• Stephanie
    Frequent user May 2018 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm hoping they love the venue and decor because i made it myself so that would mean alot! i also hope they like my dress a lot because that is kind of the focal point of the wedding.

• Breanne
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Breanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think everyone will fall in love with our venue and (hopefully) the decor we're chosen.

Also, with over 90 guests that are friends between the ages of 25-40 (only about 30 family total) it's bound to be a fun crowd.

• Vanessa
    Expert August 2018 Manitoba
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The venues both of our parents places and I’m hoping fireworks to end the night.
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm hoping the food and the atmosphere and just the overall vibe.

• K
    Expert September 2018 British Columbia
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm hoping they love the venue and especially the food - we're shelling out a lot for a high end buffet (my mouth waters reading the menu). Hopefully it's as good as it sounds and our guests appreciate it Smiley smile

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The ceremony space (outside area of an art gallery) and the food! I keep having wedding nightmares that everyone hates my wedding lmao.

• Amanda
    Frequent user September 2018 New Brunswick
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm hoping they like the decor. I'm doing it all myself and I'll be spending the next 7 months working on it. We're getting married in a rustic looking cottage and I think the fall colours are going to look great against the wood inside.
  • Lydia
    Devoted June 2019 British Columbia
    Lydia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm really hoping they'll love the venue. If everything turns out well and they will come, there's gonna be about 2/3 of the people coming from Europe (the Netherlands, so no mountains etc). Since the wedding will be on a mountain (Grouse Mountain, Vancouver) I'm really hoping they'll love it
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Well, I'm pretty sure we're both going to cry when we see each other for the first time: we aren't doing a first look so everyone will get to watch when we first see each other.

We have a very good buffet and late night snack!

We're trying to come up with some fun activities but we both have different ideas of what fun is (and what our guests will think is fun!) so we might leave that up to the MC!

We're not doing anything too out of the ordinary!

• Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    They will love how we bring our personalities and love to the entire wedding. Our wedding will be a true representation of who we are as a couple and how much love we have for each other and I think people will love to see that. We also have a few fun things here and there for the guests.
  • Cathrine
    Devoted April 2018 Ontario
    Cathrine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Besides the spectacle of our love..... probably the popcorn and cotton candy machine we'll have for late night.... We are keeping it pretty simple, but that's a fun aspect of the night.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics