Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

What type of wedding dress will you wear on your big day?

Emilie, on November 21, 2016 at 06:39 Posted in Wedding Tests 0 46

Hey wonderful brides Smiley heart

Tell me what dress you would like and let's find out what type of destination would be perfect for your honeymoon Smiley winking

A.

Sweetheart Gown

B.

Backless Lace Gown

C.

Illusion Neckline

D.

A line chiffon dress

E.

Lace overlay

Which one is your favourite? Smiley love

Next question >> How would you like your FH to dress on your big day?

46 Comments

Latest activity by Stephanie, on April 15, 2017 at 07:28
  • Stephanie
    Devoted June 2021 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Out of these choices, I like A
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would pick C

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Kelly! Absolutely! Smiley heart That's definitely the best way to go! You can also gather inspiration before you go dress shopping to have an idea of what you like and don't like on a dress and narrow a few options. Here a few discussions to give you an idea Smiley smile

Design your ideal wedding dress - Silhouette

5 essentials to go dress shopping

Test: Princess or Mermaid bride?

Who will you go dress shopping with? Will you start shopping over the holidays? Smiley smile

• Brenda
    Expert April 2018 Ontario
    Brenda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Blue tartan keeping with the blue pallet I chose. I'd like to add some matching tartan to the bridesmaids and flower girls bouquets.
  • Lindsay
    Curious December 2016 Ontario
    Lindsay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am planning on taking the skirt off once everyone hits the dance floor after dinner and games...
  • Kelly
    Beginner July 2017 Manitoba
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I haven not found a dress yet. I would like to try first few stores and see what it is like to try on a wedding dress. So I can figure out what fits me best.

• Synthyche
    Frequent user October 2017 Manitoba
    Synthyche ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Not long at all. I went in only to look at ideas....it was the second dress i tried on. I loved it. I tried on 4 more dresses after that in different styles just to cover all the bases, to say I tried them at least. so yea I loved it the moment I wore it
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Kelly, welcome to the community!! Smiley heart Open back is really pretty! Have you already found your dress? Is it open back too? Smiley smile

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey dear! Your dress looks aboslutely gorgeous! I totally see why you can't stop thinking about it Smiley love C is cllosest but your dress is much prettier Smiley winking How long did it take before you found the dress?

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm sure you will Brenda! Smiley love What did you have in mind for the groomsmen style? Will they be matching the bridesmaids?

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Cool! Let us know Rory! I'd love to see how it looks like with sleeve! It could be an amazing combination with your dress Smiley love What other accessories would you like to wear with your dress? Will you wear a necklace? Smiley smile

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I totally remember now!! You were hiding it in your little boy's closet Smiley tongue I agree that it's closest to A. I love how long the train looks! What results did you get for your honeymoon? Would you go on a romantic snowmobile trip? Smiley heart

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wow!! You got such an amazing deal!! Smiley surprise I love the dress!!! It's beautiful! I love the way it shapes around the waistline and the little details on the skirt Smiley love You must be so excited to wear it! Where are you hiding it in the meantime? Smiley winking

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's so cool Lindsay!! Your'e going for a two in one dress? Smiley love Will you take off the skirt at the reception? Smiley smile

• Kelly
    Beginner July 2017 Manitoba
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love the dress B . open back and simple.

• Synthyche
    Frequent user October 2017 Manitoba
    Synthyche ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    C. is more close to what my wedding dress looks like
  • Alexandra
    Curious November 2017 Ontario
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I haven't started looking yet but I'm thinking of a mermaid or trumpet style.

• Brenda
    Brenda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    No my 2 younger sons, his grade school teacher is his best man and he's still undecided. That's ok we'll make the pictures work Smiley shame
  • Rory
    Frequent user August 2017 British Columbia
    Rory ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think it might make me feel more comfortable, i was looking for a dress with sleeves before i fell in love with this one, i think ill just tak to a seamstress and see what she says .

• C
    Curious January 2017 Alberta
    Charlene ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I've actually shown you my dress before...you have lots of ladies on here though, so I imagine they get confusing. It's a bit of a dropped waist

What type of wedding dress will you wear on your big day? - 1
  • Lori
    Curious September 2017 Ontario
    Lori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I wasn't very clear the other day when I wrote this LOL Its a ball gown but doesnt look like this one =p This is the closest I could find to it....I got mine for $70.00! lol Alfred Sung =O

Closest to mine

Closest to mine

• Lindsay
    Lindsay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks Emilie I attached a picture of the dress.

What type of wedding dress will you wear on your big day? - 1
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wow!! That's amazing! You must be so close to them! Will your groom have the same amount of groomsmen? Smiley smile

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It must be so gorgeous Lindsay!! Smiley heart I can't wait to see pictures!! Smiley love I love the lace bodice on this dress, is this how you dress look like too? And is the skirt chiffon as well? Smiley smile

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Charlene Smiley heart I'd love to see a picture of your dress! How does it look like? Is it mermaid or a-line? Smiley smile

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Really!? You got the exact same dress! You're so lucky! Smiley heart It's so beautiful Lori! I'm sure you look absolutely stunning in this dress! Smiley love Does it come with the belt? Will you wear a veil too?

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I just saw the pictures of your dress Rory!! It's absolutely beautiful! Smiley love Why do you want to add sleeves to it? I think it looks gorgeous just the way it is!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Michele Smiley heart I love how simple this dress is! Is it the illusion neckline you like about it or the cut of the dress? Smiley smile I have more ideas I think you might like: 7 dresses with illusion neckline

What dress will you choose?

Let me know which ones you prefer! I can't wait to see what dresses you like! Smiley love Do you like dresses with lace?

• Brenda
    Brenda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My sister my 3 daughters my niece and 2 close friends 1 of my friends is my MOH.. it covers everyone ! Smiley laugh
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My dress is sort of like D but no sleeves, just straps, and a poofier skirt lol
  • C
    Curious January 2017 Alberta
    Charlene ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love A but my dress looks nothing like any of the choices except strapless like A
  • Lori
    Curious September 2017 Ontario
    Lori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

'A' is my wedding dress

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics