Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

What planning task are you going to crush this weekend?

Joey, on March 17, 2018 at 14:05 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 15

Calling all weekend wedding warriors - what wedding planning tasks are you absolutely going to crush this weekend?

giphy.gif

15 Comments

Latest activity by Becky, on March 20, 2018 at 08:12
  • Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Getting a hold of the venue I want! Its been back and forth with them through email but going to call and see if they figured out pricing yet. They do different pricing every year and they don't know that year pricing yet.

• Lyla
    Devoted July 2018 Alberta
    Lyla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Send out my last 3 straggler invitations ( mother in law insisted on afew extra people 😶), send some info off to my commisioner, and hopefully get my glass decor spray painted !
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I was working all weekend but managed to book appointments for this week to view a bus to get to and from our wedding photo place.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We finished up the last minute shopping for our honeymoon Smiley smile

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Not too much this weekend. Sometimes it feels like there’s still lots to do and sometimes it feels like there’s not much left. We did decide to rent an archway, so I looked and booked some places to view some. And, we planned a meeting for our wedding party to go over the details of the day with them.

And, I picked up my dress on Friday! And set up an appointment for an alterations quote!

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I emailed my FMIL the list of guests (from my FH's side) who we were missing information from (last names, addresses, etc.). I feel very productive since I'm a third through compiling addresses now!

• Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got a lot of things checked off last week:

- Hair Trial (happy with the hair now so YAY!)

- Got our ties/pocket squares (this was the second attempt at my FH picked a VERY wrong colour the first time)

- Updated the final contract with our venue with our add ons/menu

- Sent out invites!

This weekend has been more of a focus on my FSIL, as its her baby shower today.

• Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I hope you've had a load of fun!

• Cathrine
    Devoted April 2018 Ontario
    Cathrine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We met with our photographer again yesterday. I had my hair trial yesterday as well. Today we email the remaining people we invited who haven’t RSVP’d yet, our deadline was last week.
    Next weekend Bachelorette Party!!!!
  • Jen889
    Devoted May 2018 Quebec
    Jen889 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Nothing this weekend. It's my bridal shower today! I'm so excited!!
  • Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Updated the spreadsheet and entered venue visits into the calendar. Also scheduled reminders for the upcoming weeks and followed up with potential planners about meeting when we visit the city in a few weeks.

Also imported our guestlist onto WW, and requested an entry to the contest (didn’t know I could!)

I prefer the WW website over the app when it comes to substantial work that needs to be done.

e’re still very early in the planning stages but it’s nice to feel quasi organized.
  • Lydia
    Devoted June 2019 British Columbia
    Lydia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My goal was to finish up knitting the pouch for one of the bridesmaids proposals and sending it off (I'll be going to the post office tomorrow, there will also be a couple of wedding themed goodies in it and some beauty care stuff)

What planning task are you going to crush this weekend? 1
  • Renee
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Renee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I put the deposit down on my florist, will probably do the same for my videographer and photobooth AND tomorrow we are bridesmaid dress shopping! Cannot wait!
  • K
    Expert September 2018 British Columbia
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We have an open house at our venue with a full buffet tasting on Sunday so we'll get to do the tasting and finalize which dishes we're picking for our buffet Smiley smile

• Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    None unfortunately as we are both working! But we have mostly everything booked! Next weekend we are meeting with our priest and getting the contacts for the ceremony musician. After that it's just final details left!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics