Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jason&nataly
Beginner May 2017 Ontario

What kind of shoes!? matching with the dress or adding more color!?

Jason&nataly, on November 21, 2016 at 14:25

Posted in Wedding fashion 44

Hello lady's, I was wondering how many of you are thinking to wear a different color with your wedding dress...I am excited about the idea to add another color to my dress, matching maybe the bouquet with the shoes. I am not sure what do you dolls think!?
Hello lady's, I was wondering how many of you are thinking to wear a different color with your wedding dress...I am excited about the idea to add another color to my dress, matching maybe the bouquet with the shoes. I am not sure what do you dolls think!?

44 Comments

• Jason&nataly
    Jason&nataly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That is nice!, I love blue!, but tell me more about something blue?, what do we have to have in that special day!?
  • Jason&nataly
    Jason&nataly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I haven't found my dress!, and I don't have any idea about the shoes, but I will definitely go with a color shoes
  • Jason&nataly
    Jason&nataly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Love the blue idea
  • Louise
    Devoted September 2017 Quebec
    Louise ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am going to look for blue wedges. That can be my pop of colour and my 'something blue'
  • Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I want these, since no one will see my feet anyway and I can wear them again... FH is on board, but my hairdresser thinks I should wear heels, which I would never wear again.

What kind of shoes!? matching with the dress or adding more color!? - 1
  • Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Nataly! Welcome to the community! I went with a pop of colour and my shoes matched the sash on my dress and our flowers! My bridesmaids had the same shoes so I added some lace to mine to make it stand out and look more "bridal."

Wedding Shoes

Wedding Shoes

Wedding Party

Have you found your dress yet? What type of shoes do you think will go well with it? Look forward to hearing more about your wedding!

• Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am having brown Cowboy Boots lol my pop of colour will be my garter which i had specially made for my FH .. but shhh he doesnt know .. wont know till he goes to get it lol

• Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am on the hunt for a pair of sunny yellow shoes for mine!

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am having gold shoes! I know they aren't a bold colour but they match my dress nicely! Here are some photos!

5 ideas for your something blue - 1

5 ideas for your something blue - 2

5 ideas for your something blue - 3

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Nataly, welcome to the community! Smiley heart This is such a great idea! I love colourful shoes for a wedding. I think they bring a lot of liveliness! Some brides choose to go for blue shoes to have their something blue, others will go for something that matches their theme... There are a lot of options out there!

You can also take a look at these discussions to see what other brides went for:

What colour will be your wedding shoes?

Wedding Shoes. White or Coloured?

What colours did you have in mind? Smiley smile

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love adding a pop of colour with the shoes.

I know mine are going to be purple to match some details in my dress/accessories/bouquet

• Maly
    Devoted September 2017 Ontario
    Maly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That's a fantastic idea!! I'm biased because I'm doing that. Haha!! I'm matching my shoes with my mom's dress!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics