Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

What is the first song that will play on your wedding day?

Joey, on October 30, 2017 at 07:52 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 18

Whether it's your processional song, or the first song on your getting ready playlist, the first song you hear on your wedding day will help set your mood and make an everlasting memory. What is the first song that will play on your wedding day?

What is the first song that will play on your wedding day? 1

Photo by Eagle Valley Retreat in Squamish

>>Click here to go to the next question, what is the first drink you'll toast with?

18 Comments

Latest activity by Andrea, on October 27, 2018 at 19:18
  • Andrea
    Devoted January 2021 Ontario
    Andrea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Something extremely traditional, most likely "Here Comes The Bride" ! LMAO

• Leanne
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Leanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The processional for the bridesmaids will be the first song which is Heaven by Kane Brown

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I had an Indian song for the wedding entrance.

• Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am not sure, we have not thought about our music at all.

• Jessie
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Jessie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We will have some instrumental music playing in the background as guests are arriving and taking their seats.

• Barbara
    Devoted July 2018 Ontario
    Barbara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I haven't really thought about it, i guess we still have some time until then.
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

There was music playing before the ceremony started, but the first song I heard was truly madly deeply when my bridesmaids walked down the aisle.

• Amanda
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Haven't decided yet. I think I'm going to have a playlist made up for mysel and the girls to get ready to though, since there's going to probably be at least 7 of us in the same house. (Plus hair stylists and makeup artists)
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We had jazz playing to welcome guests but I walked down the aisle to Harry in Winter from a Harry Potter soundtrack.

• Amber
    Devoted September 2018 Alberta
    Amber ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have no idea yet, I am still researching music. But the getting ready play list will include some great tunes I am sure!

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Eye to eye from the Goofy movie lol It sounds ridiculous but we are obsessed with that movie and it fits us and our day so well lol It's the song that the wedding party will be walking out to.

• Sara
    Devoted November 2017 Ontario
    Sara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The first song that we picked to play was an instrumental of Marry Me by Train, that's what the bridesmaids will walk down the aisle to

• Daphne
    Super July 2017 British Columbia
    Daphne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We only did dinner so the only song that played was the processional which was a classical piece
  • Sydney
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Sydney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A fun playlist for getting ready is a great idea! I haven't thought about that yet!

• Ap2017
    Super September 2017 Ontario
    Ap2017 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur. It was the song that the attendants, moms and groom walked down the aisle to before my song came on!

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Haven't chosen one yet! I'm not big into music, so I don't know off hand a song. The only one I know I want is for our first dance--we have a song that is perfect for the first dance.

• Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My husband and I compiled a list of cute acoustic songs we like to e played for the first seating.
    I was upstairs getting ready and then when I came down to wait to walk down the aisle, the first song I heard was Say You Won't Let Go by Boyce Avenue and I started crying lol. And that wasn't even the processional song so I knew I was going to be bawling when my song started hahah
  • Chloe
    Super May 2018 Ontario
    Chloe ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I haven't thought of this yet! A getting ready playlist is such a good idea! I hadn't even thought of that!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics