Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sasha
Super October 2017 Ontario

Wedding rings

Sasha, on July 5, 2017 at 18:42 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 10
Hey everyone!I saw that People's Jewellers are having a sale right now on wedding rings and engagement rings in case anyone was still looking and are on a tight budget! (Me lol) I just saw it online on their website but i assume they must have the sale going on in stores also. The sale goes until July 9th

10 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 1, 2018 at 18:24
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We got our bands at people's and we had to pay more to get thw sizing smaller. Beforehand through, i did get a brace to hold onto ny finger secured at no charge.

For those with bad experiences at people's, sorry to hear of the service.
  • Sonja
    VIP September 2017 Ontario
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's really annoying. My ring is from People's and I've had no issues. Maybe you had a defective setting.

• Erin
    Expert September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh no! That is awful. My engagement ring and both mine and FH's wedding bands are from Peoples and we have had nothing but great experiences there. Im so sorry that you had such issues with them!

• Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Sasha! So sweet of you to share that! Ring Choose - Ring colours - Wedding rings - Inspiration Wedding Ring - Show off your ring!!. Here I share with you some ring inspiration. How is the planning going? Smiley heart

• B
    Super August 2017 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Jesus. All my jewelry is from people's. I hate going in there, the ppl they hire are bad customer service ppl, but I haven't had any issues with the jewelry itself. I have heard other horror stories tho! I can't believe how bad of luck you've had with these rings!!!
  • Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Wow! I'm so sorry you had such a horrible experience. My engagement ring is from Peoples and it has been going strong for over a year with no issues even after being resized up.

• Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks so much for this info! I'm sorry to hear of your issues with them that horrible!
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh lord. I hate bashing companies but DON'T PURCHASE FROM PEOPLE'S! They have horribly made jewelry that falls apart and rings that constantly lose diamonds. I had MANY issues with my engagement ring. I didn't get to wear an actual ring because my ring kept losing stones for the first almost 4 months of being engaged because People's couldn't figure out how to properly fix my rings! I even wore my wedding band to have something on my finger and ended up losing 2 stones from it just from running my hand through my hair... They eventually ordered me a brand new ring custom fit to my finger and even after I got that back a claw bent and almost made me lose the main stone in my ring. It was a long ass process and we had multiple issues with customer service getting it all figured out. My fiancé also applied for their credit card and they didn't send him his card (after MANY phone calls to get it) until just a few months ago and he purchased my ring back in September. Beware of this company.

• K
    Frequent user September 2019 Ontario
    Kayla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Awesome! Thanks Smiley smile

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks! I might look into this. We got my fiancé a cheap wedding band for now until we can afford a better one! But maybe I can get him one now!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics