Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tasha
Frequent user September 2018 Saskatchewan

Wedding here in regina or destination wedding?

Tasha, on April 17, 2017 at 20:35 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 3
We have a venue booked already but now me FH and my family are wanting to do a destination wedding. The only thing stopping me from having a destination wedding is all my BM and friends and family won't be able to come . We're also on a budget. If we do go out of country it be for 2 weeks but family and friends who come would stay 1 week. And it seems less stressful I'm planning if we do leave. So we are wanting to try mexico. So has anyone had their wedding in mexico. If so can u message me I have a bunch of questions

3 Comments

Latest activity by Katelyn, on October 13, 2017 at 21:30
  • Katelyn
    Frequent user August 2018 Alberta
    Katelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m also in Regina and planning a sort-of destination wedding to Banff. It’s pricier than home, but those views! And it still allows everyone to drive, if flying is a deterrent for some. Plus, camping is an option for families with lots of kids, a budget, etc! We’re encouraging all our guests to take an extra couple days and make a vacation out of it’
    I was also just at a wedding in Tofino, BC - it was BEAUTIFUL! Definitely another great canadian destination!
  • Tasha
    Frequent user September 2018 Saskatchewan
    Tasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank u. I'm going to take a look at these. Well so far I have 80 on my side of the family I like to invite but I don't have the FH list of people to invite. His mother was suppose to send a list 2 months ago. And I getting really ticked off on waiting for it
  • Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Tasha!

Congratulations on your engagement!Smiley love That sounds really nice and special. At the end you have to choose what you want best. It is your special day.

I think this articles can give you inspiration.

Who Pays for What in a Destination Wedding

10 Destination Wedding Etiquette Tips

16 Tips on How to Plan a Destination Wedding

Here I found also some discussion with other brides:

Destination weddings!

Destination wedding dilemma

Destination wedding

How many people were you originally thinking of inviting for your wedding? Smiley heart

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics