Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Marcia
Super August 2018 Manitoba

Wedding Guest Book Tree, Pendant drop

Marcia, on May 11, 2018 at 18:24 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 5
We decided to go the non-traditional route with a wedding guest book tree, with pendant heart drops. Managed to order this off aliexpres for only $19.00 on sale (free shipping) the reviews were really good. Hopefully it will work out Smiley smile. Have any of you brides used the hanging tree before? If so Pros and cons?

Wedding Guest Book Tree, Pendant drop 1

5 Comments

Latest activity by Erin, on May 16, 2018 at 11:37
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Very nice idea! I think this could be a cute decoration in your house after the wedding.

• Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This looks super cute, I hope the quality is as good as the picture, although, for that price, I can't imagine you going wrong. I could see a con being finding a place for it after the wedding, and the need to "dust" it. A pro is that it is really adorable and you have the option to remove some of the not so nice sayings (if it happens!). My sister-in-law did a dropbox and some of the groomsmen while drunk put in a bunch of horrible ones (like profanities etc...). She was still able to remove them, but it took way longer to do it, than just removing it from the tree.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Different and unique foe sure. Nice choice for guests to sign.
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Super cute! Love this idea! And the price is a bonus
  • K
    Expert September 2018 British Columbia
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Looks sweet! I wouldn't have a place to put it so we went with the drop box we can hang on the wall instead

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics