Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Danielle
Newbie August 2018 Nova Scotia

Wedding dresses

Danielle, on March 23, 2017 at 09:36 Posted in Nova Scotia 0 7

I still have a boat load of time, 499 days to be exact lol. I am the kind of person who likes to have a plan for everything so where is the best places (perferablly affordable too) to get a wedding dress in Nova Scotia?!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Leah, on March 25, 2017 at 19:23
  • Leah
    Frequent user April 2017 Quebec
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Do you have a local boutique? I live 400 kms north of Ottawa and my little city has a boutique with many reasonably prices dresses. We looked last summer and I found one for $230 with tax that I love. 499 days gives you lots of time. I've got 21 days left!!!
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Good luck!

• Danielle
    Newbie August 2018 Nova Scotia
    Danielle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you all for the great advice! I'm definitely going to go dress shopping soon (I have exams at the end of April then I'll be free!!!)
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm just like you! I have 441 days left but purchased my dress back in November and just picked it up a few weeks ago. Opportunity bridal came here to my city but I didn't get the chance to check them out. I would if I were you! You never know what you can find!

• Stephanie
    Devoted September 2019 Quebec
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

There is a Bridal shop touring around. not sure if it can be close by but check out there Facebook. I will be going there soon!
    https://www.facebook.com/opportunitybridal/

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Danielle! Welcome! I'm so happy you're joining us! Smiley smile What wedding dresses have you been looking into? You can look at the stores in our directory: Wedding Dresses Nova Scotia

I'd also love for you to meet the others in NS! I'm glad to see you've already met Steph Smiley smile You can also meet:

April - My vendors in glace bay (cape breton), nova scotia

Ashley - My vendors in bridgetown

and join us in this discussion where we've been talking about wedding dresses: My favourite wedding dress

How's everything going on your side? Are you excited for the planning? Smiley winking

• Stephanie
    Curious August 2018 Nova Scotia
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Tons of places in Halifax..Davids Bridal is supposed to have a great selection at decent prices, although I haven't personally checked it out yet!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics