Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ashley
Newbie October 2017 Nova Scotia

My vendors in bridgetown

Ashley, on March 16, 2017 at 15:07 Posted in Nova Scotia 0 1
Wedding dress- Royale Bridal Prom and tuxedos in Granville Ferry (*****) Flowers- The Bloom Box in Bridgetown (*****)Invitations- online at VistaPrint (*****)Wedding Ring- Walmart in Greenwood (****) They have terrible customer service at the jewelery counter but they were ordered quickly and the price was unbeatable. Alot of decor came from Amazon.ca (*****)Guestbook- Amazon (*****)Flower girl basket and ring holder- Amazon (*****)Photography- Berserker Photography in Bridgetown (*****)Venue- west Dalhousie community hall, Bridgetown (****) Not my dream venue but it was convenient and the price was right. Most of the wedding g party clothes came from Walmart as well

1 Comment

Latest activity by Emilie, on March 21, 2017 at 12:41
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Ashley! Welcome to the community! Wow you have so much things already!! Smiley love I can't wait to see pictures!

You should join us in these discussions and show us what you found! I can't wait to see your rings!

What wedding dress did you choose?

What wedding rings did you choose?

Your wedding cake! Check?

It's so amazing that you were able to get all these amazing deals! How does your wedding dress look like? Smiley love

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics