Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Alyxandra
Beginner October 2020 British Columbia

Wedding Dress Woes

Alyxandra, on November 24, 2019 at 20:40

Posted in Wedding fashion 44

Hi!! I am having some major anxiety over selecting my dress. I have perhaps done a bad thing and tried on too many and now I am dealing with some major decision paralysis as I have a few I really do love for different reasons! I am hoping for some objective opinions of strangers online haha....
Hi!! I am having some major anxiety over selecting my dress. I have perhaps done a bad thing and tried on too many and now I am dealing with some major decision paralysis as I have a few I really do love for different reasons!

I am hoping for some objective opinions of strangers online haha.
Visualizing myself in them when they are actually fit to me is challenging for me I find as well. I find myself not fully in love with one I think because I can’t picture the end result when it is made to fit me.
cfb_55273.jpgcfb_55283.jpg cfb_55275.jpgcfb_55277.jpgcfb_55279.jpgcfb_55281.jpgcfb_55269.jpgcfb_55271.jpg

44 Comments

• M
    Frequent user May 2021 Ontario
    Megan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The first one looks incredible on you! Wowza girl!

However, if you aren't fully sold on it, take a little bit of time off! Don't look at dresses at ALL. Get some time away from it. Look at flowers. Find some shoes. Obsess over bridesmaids dresses. This might help clear your head a little bit. Then you can come back feeling a little fresh again. Smiley smile

• Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think dress one or the off the shoulder dress are the prettiest and they fit the vintage theme.
  • Catherine
    Frequent user July 2020 Quebec
    Catherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    First one looked like it was made for you!! The style, color, everything!
  • Faryal
    Beginner September 2020 Ontario
    Faryal ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The first one is stunning!
  • F
    Beginner July 2021 Alberta
    Fhybe ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I really like the first one Smiley smile I tried on so many dresses aswell and this might sound cliché but when I found mine I really felt that's it's the one. It doesn't look the fanciest or the most expensive I tried on but it really felt like MY DRESS. I hope you find YOUR DRESS Smiley laugh
  • Stephanie
    Beginner December 2021 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love the first one one you!!
  • Kimberly
    Curious November 2021 Manitoba
    Kimberly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Picture #1 is my personal favourite on you! But remember, it’s your day. I also tried on about 50 dresses and loved a few of them so I also struggled to pick since they were all very different.
  • Emily
    Expert September 2020 Ontario
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Based on your facial expressions... I see happiness the most in #1. It also fits the vintage theme and fits you amazingly!!
  • Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I LOVE the second dress and the last dress! STUNNING

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I adore the first one on you. It also looks the most comfortable to me. Luckily you can wear any of these and look wonderful
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The off the shoulder one looks great too, especially the booty!
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Based on your profile saying vintage my vote is to eliminate dress 2. It looks more modern. My fav is dress 1, vintage but not too old fashioned and your waist looks teeny in it!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics