Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Beginner May 2018 Ontario

Walking out songs

Jillian, on March 12, 2018 at 09:32 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 7

Hey everyone. we already have the song that I will walk in picked but we are having trouble finding something to walk out to once we are announced as husband and wife. does anyone have any ideas? I am thinking something fun and up beat!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Jennifer, on March 21, 2018 at 18:25
  • Jennifer
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We haven’t decided yet but want a fun song we are thinking Marry You by Bruno Mars
  • Erin
    Super September 2019 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Do the two of you have a favourite song? That's always a great idea. Or a fun song to do with the month/day/time of year you're getting married. My fiance and I are getting married in September and we'll walk in to September by Earth Wind & Fire!

Here are some others that made the shortlist for us - maybe you like some of them!

Take Us Home - Alan Doyle

I Wanna - Valaire

You're My Best Friend - Queen

Kiss Me - Sixpence None The Richer

Your Smiling Face - James Taylor

• Bonnie
    Beginner June 2019 Ontario
    Bonnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ours is actually going to be “hallelujah” original by Leonard Cohen but this version played on a harp.
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our recessional song was " Say Hey (I love you)" by Michael Franti and Spearhead. Great song and upbeat!

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We chose Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Cobailt (not necessarily upbeat but we loved the lyrics). I googled recessional songs when I was looking and found some good lists.

• Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're walking out on Hall & Oates' "Make my dreams".

I spent a couple hours on Pinterest and google, just looking at the different 'Recessional Song Lists'. There are just SO many!!

• Jodi
    Frequent user September 2018 Alberta
    Jodi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

There are alot of cute ones! we are doing blackbird by the beatles, you could do celebrate good times, signed sealed delivered, so happy together..

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics