Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Newbie March 2019 Alberta

Vinibelle Dresses- reviews?

Courtney, on August 28, 2018 at 16:29 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 2

Hi Ladies,

Has any one used Vinibelle for BM dresses? I found them via an ad on my Instagram and am curious if they're legit.

Thanks for any insight, stories, or photos.

2 Comments

Latest activity by Meredith, on May 7, 2021 at 07:38
  • M
    Colorado
    Meredith ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    This company was absolutely horrible!!!!! Honestly after the nightmare I’ve experienced, I wouldn’t be surprised if this company intentionally messes up a dress in every order to drain extra money from you. My short story- one of multiple dresses we ordered was completely the wrong color, couldn’t get a refund. Nightmare number of emails and hellish experience with customer service. Spent more money to send it back, then had to buy another dress (because what else could I do?) and the custom size order dress was so wrong that only my 1.5 year olds baby’s arm could fit through the arm hole. We thought they must have sent the wrong dress as the arm hole was 7 inches smaller than the measurement I put on the form (FYI- all the measurements were off but that was the most obvious). By the way, the dress that was the wrong color had the exact measurements and fit fine. Nightmare number of emails and hellish experience. They finally agreed to send a new dress and DID NOT SEND IT. I won’t be in the wedding as the dress is so terrible it can not be altered by the multiple seamstresses I begged for help. Refund? Nope.

I never write bad reviews but this was probably the worst experience I’ve ever had with a company and I hope I can save a few people from the headache and heartache of this TERRIBLE company.
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I haven't ordered from them, but I did find this discussion on the American WeddingWire with reviews:

Vinibelle Reviews

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics