Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Carlyle
Beginner July 2017 Manitoba

Vendors in winnipeg city for my big day

Carlyle, on March 15, 2017 at 01:08 Posted in Manitoba 0 1

Preparing for a wedding isn't an easy task. I've been struggling a lot finding vendors for my big day, from my photographer (Mark Davis Photography) which was a great pick because he's really talented and has so much experience on wedding photography I know that I don't have to worry about not having great shots on my most awaited day. Thanks to one of my bridesmaids who referred me to him! We also had a hard time Picking reception our venue, this was one of the toughest decision we had to make. I'm so glad we picked Clarion Hotel and Suites to book for our reception venue because we were about to pick a restaurant that had recently closed due to mouse manifestation. Clarion hotel and suites have a wedding package to offer that includes if u book your reception with them and so I'm happy that I was able to match the date to my ceremony venue (Church of Christ) Iglesia ni Cristo. After that I have also booked my decorator which I found from Facebook (cc events) and the rest that I'm still deciding about is our videographer. I bought my wedding dress from Chantal's bridal formal who's been very helpful to me. Bought my wedding dress there and somehow my dress got stained in my closet I brought it back to them and they didn't hesitate to help me to spot clean the dress! Thanks to Savi (the owner) highly recommended the place because they are so nice and helpful, my dress was so white and beautiful and I can't wait to wear it on my big day. For our DJ we booked supreme entertainer he's got everything from photo booth, lights, emcee and games, mascot he can cover it all for you that's why we picked him. ( Mark Sheldon) the owner is awesome. I trust that he will make our day so special and people will mark our special day for the rest of their lives l! I still have to book a make up and hair artist and I'm sure there's still something I'm missing. Right now I'm just very stress coz big day is coming up on august. I'm excited thou l🙂❤️

1 Comment

Latest activity by Emilie, on March 22, 2017 at 07:18
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Carlyle! I can't believe your dress got stained in your closet!! Smiley surprise How did that happen? I can't wait to see a picture of your beautiful dress! You should join us in this discussion: What wedding dress did you choose? I'd also love for you to meet the other brides in Winnipeg! Smiley heart You'll see, they're truly amazing and I'm sure you'd have a lot to talk about:

Simone - My vendors in winnipeg

Amber - My hunt for vendors in winnipeg

Brianna - Officiant in Winnipeg

Nicole - My vendors in winnipeg

I'm so happy to hear you were finally able to find all these vendors! Thanks so much for sharing! What styles do you have in mind for your hair? Will you be wearing a veil? Smiley love

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics