Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Newbie October 2017 Manitoba

My hunt for vendors in winnipeg

Amber, on March 14, 2017 at 13:28 Posted in Manitoba 0 3

So far I have booked the following:

Social: Roblin Community Centre ($850.00 for up to 274 guests, includes corkage)- this was the best deal we could find in Winnipeg.

DJ: Haven't looked into it too much yet, but we are leaning towards DCS. We have heard good things about them.

Social Food (Midnight Lunch): We are going with Harris Meats and Groceries, they have a well priced deluxe social package, that comes with sandwich fixings, as well as chips and pretzels, condomints and paper plates/ napkins!

Wedding Venue: Trappist Monastery Provincial Park (in the ruins)- The permit for this outdoor location was only $25!! it is a gorgeous site.

Flowers: Haven't even started looking! Hoping to hear some good suggestions (will be very minimal, may just be maid of honor and myself with flowers, since this is a fall wedding and we are in a provincial park already, there will be a lot of nature surrounding to draw from)

3 Comments

Latest activity by Lesley, on March 16, 2017 at 12:56
  • Lesley
    Super September 2017 Manitoba
    Lesley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That venue is an awesome deal!

• A
    Newbie October 2017 Manitoba
    Amber ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thank you!

I have not started looking for dresses yet. I am in the process of losing weight (down 83 pounds from my starting weight), and am hoping to lose a bit more before I level out and start looking for dresses!

I will definitely check out what the other Winnipeg people have to offer in terms of referrals when the time comes.

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Amber! Welcome to the community! Smiley heart I hope we'll be able to help you find the right vendors! Smiley smile You can take a look at the ones in our directory for your wedding flowers: Wedding Flowers Winnipeg I can't wait to hear how everything will go on your side!! Have you met the other ladies from Winnipeg?

Vendors in winnipeg city for my big day

My vendors in winnipeg

Officiant in Winnipeg

Let us know how your search is going! You can participate in these discussions so we can talk more about your plans! What step are you at in your planning?

Have you started looking at wedding dresses? Smiley love

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics