Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tyanna
Super June 2019 British Columbia

Veil or no veil?

Tyanna, on June 8, 2018 at 01:02

Posted in Wedding fashion 35

What are everyones thoughts on a veil? We are having a short, personal, non traditional ceremony on the beach. How many of you will be wearing veils at your weddings, and if you dont mind my asking, was it for a traditional purpose or more just because you knew you did/didn't want one?
What are everyones thoughts on a veil? We are having a short, personal, non traditional ceremony on the beach.

How many of you will be wearing veils at your weddings, and if you dont mind my asking, was it for a traditional purpose or more just because you knew you did/didn't want one?

35 Comments

• Lyla
    Devoted July 2018 Alberta
    Lyla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’ll be wearing a fingertip veil but only because I like the look Smiley smile
  • Genis
    Frequent user January 2019 Alberta
    Genis ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I will be wearing one. I love the look of a long veil. I knew I wanted one & it truly just completed it for me and made me feel like a bride! It's just a long single tier, it wont go over my face just in my hair!

Agree with Holly, there are some amazing veil photos out there!

• Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I will be wearing one, but not because of tradition just because I think it looks nice. Also there are some photography ideas I have that includes the veil. I won't have a traditional veil, I'm looking into getting a coloured or ombre one! For the look I'm going for on my wedding day the veil just completes it!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics