Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jessica
Frequent user June 2018 Ontario

Unity ceremony ideas!

Jessica, on February 26, 2017 at 19:44 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 9
Hey brides and brides to be! Curious what you ladies are doing for the unity ceremony if you have chosen to do it. Looking for some ideas. Smiley smile

9 Comments

Latest activity by Emilie, on February 27, 2017 at 07:39
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Jessica! That would be so cute! I love the ideas that Simone and Valerie have given you so far. I found this unity sandwich idea last week Smiley laugh Make a unity sandwich!

You can also take a look at this discussion for more ideas: Which unity idea will best represent your marriage?

Which one is your favourite so far? Smiley smile

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We might be doing a wine ceremony (mix red and white wine together and drink) but obviously not kid friendly. I've seen cool chemistry ones where they mix 2 basic chemicals to create a minor reaction, you could probably find one with 3.There also planting a tree (all 3 of you put the dirt in), a unity canvas (3 different paint colours), and I came across this candy one lol kinda cute

Unity ceremony ideas! - 1

Unity ceremony ideas! - 2

Unity ceremony ideas! - 3
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Your welcome Jessica!Smiley smile

• Jessica
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's different!! I like it Smiley smile thanks for the link I'll check it out Smiley smile

• Simone
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Makes sense. Paint splatter idea is cool but I see your point with your daughter and it would be messy, lol. Here is a link I found for unity ceremony:

http://www.parents.com/parenting/dynamics/sweet-ways-to-incorporate-your-kids-into-your-wedding/

I like this one, what do you think of unity ceremony with candy being used?

• Jessica
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I LOVE the sand ceremony... but my brother and his wife (and kid) did that! So I'd want to do something different. More so unique if I can! I like the paint splatter idea.. but white dresses.. can get messy. Especially with a 2 year old lmao
  • Simone
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are having candle unity ceremony for ours. There is unity sand ceremony which I read includes having blended families take part and/or both parents of the bride and groom that place. Here's some pictures of different states of the unity sand ceremony.

Unity ceremony ideas! - 2

Unity ceremony ideas! - 3
  • April
    Devoted July 2018 Nova Scotia
    April ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My kids will be 24 - 19 & 12 when we get married next year - we would like to use the unity candle
  • Jessica
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We also have a daughter! Love for her to be apart of it, so child friendly Smiley smile she'll be almost 2 by than...

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics