Hi everyone looking for some advice. We are debating whether or not to postpone our wedding a second time. Current Date is July 10 of this year. My fiancé doesn’t want it to be mask-y and we won’t get refunded if we have to cut down the guestlist so he wants to postpone. The future is so uncertain!!.
If we do postpone the reception, we will be eloping this May/June in the meantime. So we are getting married this year regardless.
Our guestlist is between 90-100 which would likely be allowed outdoors (it is now so I’m assuming July will be safe for that). But our venue is charging extra costs for moving reception outdoors which I haven’t heard back about yet.
Is it worth moving through with the wedding and having it still be covid-y this July orrrr should we push back again and just elope ?Im def leaning toward elopement as I think that would even make the big wedding feel more laid back too but I don’t want to regret it? I guess the grass is always greener no matter what we do