Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Julia
Curious August 2020 Ontario

To get married or not to get married during covid

Julia, on September 15, 2020 at 10:40

Posted in Plan a wedding 35

Hi all! I married the love of my life a month ago today and it was the best decision regardless of all the hurdles we had to get through. I’m curious to know from fellow 2020 brides if you postponed or if you didn’t let covid ruin your big day and went through with it with a few tweaks.
Hi all!

I married the love of my life a month ago today and it was the best decision regardless of all the hurdles we had to get through.
cfb_63485.jpg
I’m curious to know from fellow 2020 brides if you postponed or if you didn’t let covid ruin your big day and went through with it with a few tweaks.

35 Comments

• L
    Curious September 2020 Ontario
    Lindsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congrats!!
    We are still getting married in 11 days! We have modified it and pretty much planned a whole new wedding but we are so excited still Smiley smile
  • Michelle
    Frequent user June 2023 British Columbia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats! your dress is gorgeous 😍

We unfortunately had to postpone our wedding in Jamaica that was scheduled for this November. We rebooked first may 2021, but I am still worried about international travel.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

First of all, congrats on your big day!!!

My fiance and I decided to postpone our August 8 2020 wedding to next summer August 7 2021. We both decided that that was the best decision since we're getting married in different province then we live in. And we both have family members coming from all over the country and we didn't want them to miss it because their scared of flying and such as this moment in time. Crossing our fingers that next summer will be a lot better then this past summer! If it is the same, then we'll be going ahead with our wedding and just changing a few things to accommodate

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics