Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Daily
Expert August 2022 Ontario

Thursday wedding?

Daily, on March 11, 2021 at 23:27

Posted in Plan a wedding 35

What do you guys think about a Thursday wedding? So my venue let me postpone my wedding to August 5th 2022. I’m having a mixed feelings after reading online posts about having a Thursday wedding. My coworkers and mother in law told me, people who wants to be there, they will be there. Thoughts?
What do you guys think about a Thursday wedding? So my venue let me postpone my wedding to August 5th 2022. I’m having a mixed feelings after reading online posts about having a Thursday wedding. My coworkers and mother in law told me, people who wants to be there, they will be there. Thoughts?

35 Comments

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda Online ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Of course hun anytime! I think because of this pandemic plus we're in the year 2021 lol any day is great to have a wedding! It's not just black and white anymore to have it only on a Saturday

• Daily
    Expert August 2022 Ontario
    Daily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you so much Amanda! Yes this is the second time I postponed the wedding! We’re close to date!! Actually it’s August 4 2022.
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda Online ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think it's totally fine! You can have your wedding on whatever day you want! Your coworkers and MIL are right! Whoever wants to be there, will be there no matter what!

My fiance and I just penciled in a date for 2022 with our venue and vendors if we decide to postpone again for a 2nd time and we chose Sunday August 7 2022.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics