Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Newbie August 2018 Prince Edward Island

This is my second wedding so is his i am 57 what do i wear on my head i have a beautiful full weeding dress

Christine, on January 6, 2018 at 15:29 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 6

this is mt second wedding for both i have a beautiful wedding dress what do i wear on my head i have short hair do i forgo the veil or what do i wear

6 Comments

Latest activity by Christine, on January 8, 2018 at 12:46
  • C
    Newbie August 2018 Prince Edward Island
    Christine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thank you so much

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you want a veil, wear a veil. I think what you wear on your head depends on the style of your dress as a veil may not work with certain styles. I don't think it matters at all that it is a second wedding or that you have short hair. Check Pinterest or Google images for some inspiration.

• Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It really depends on your style I would say. If you love the veil look then go with the veil. If you want something different, I would go with a nice hair clip/crown kind of look. But it depends on your dress too. I would try on a bunch of different head pieces/veils and see what you like. Hope that helps 😊
  • Shay
    Frequent user February 2019 British Columbia
    Shay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love something like this but I also dont see any reason why you cant do a veil if you want to wear one!

This is my second wedding so is his    i am 57   what do i wear on my head  i have a beautiful full weeding dress 1
  • M
    Expert July 2018 Alberta
    Marina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think that a fancy hair pin or so would look great!
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You can wear a veil, maybe a short veil (I can't remember what it's called but it doesn't go past your shoulders.)

Tiaras are really pretty if you want to go a bit fancier. Or, even just a hairpiece. They have some really nice clips you can wear that just add to your outfit.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics