Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Zoë
Master June 2020 Ontario

The Fight: Your maid of honor isn't doing her job.

Zoë, on June 9, 2017 at 07:05 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 12

Hello everyone!

Next

This one is a common one. She promised to go see the venue with you on Saturday afternoon but then she bvailed to go to the beach. The beach! It wasn't even a family emergency or anything.

Did you already have a fight with your maid? Smiley angry

The Fight: Your maid of honor isn't doing her job. 1

pinterest

Follow >>The Fight: You want him to have a normal bachelor party.

12 Comments

Latest activity by Sonia, on December 20, 2017 at 12:02
  • Sonia
    Frequent user May 2019 Quebec
    Sonia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My unofficial MOH has been so much help so far since she’s my FH sister and has been married for 5 years already. Starting in the new year we’ll be announcing our wedding party and making everything official
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Haven't had an issue with my maid of honour at all! She actually wants to do more, I just don't know what else she can help with at the moment!

• Kirsten
    Ontario
    Kirsten ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I fear my MOH won't do a thing because she willPull the I am a mother of 2 card. I did everything for my sister: pregnant at same time so I did the baby shower and wedding in 3 months. She hasn't even visited only saw the ring via txt yet I am always in the wrong. That's our family dynamic for you 😢
  • Jen889
    Devoted May 2018 Quebec
    Jen889 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My MOH is being a real you know what. All because i chose the dress without her there (i was with my mom, i have a thread about it). Now i cant bounce ideas off her, she wants nothing to do with the wedding planning because of it. Very frustrating! Very childosh behavior!
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have some issues with my MOH as she has been a bit too much with her attitude and opinions of how things should be in terms of the wedding social at the time. I am keeping an eye on her.
  • B
    Super August 2017 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have a huge wedding party of 5 ppl. I had a moh on top of that but she sucked so I told her not to come to my wedding. She tried to reach out once since then but she still doesn't get it so I don't want to be friends any more.
  • Rekramer
    Expert November 2018 Ontario
    Rekramer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My MOH feels guilty that she hasn't done more for me...I've only looked at one venue so far. But she's already booked her train to come dress hunting with the moms and herself. She is amazing and my best friend and I'm so glad to have her on team bride.

• Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My MOH is a rock star... I don't ask her for much but she has had some great ideas... My sister and I don't fight often and haven't at all about the wedding.
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Not my maid of honour, but one of my bridesmaids who is also one of my sisters.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Both of my bridesmaids live far away so I didn't appoint an actual MOH so no problems there.

• Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I only have 2 people in my wedding party and they're my best friends. We have 0 reason to fight
  • Kate
    Expert July 2017 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't worry about her not doing something. she is great.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics