Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Zoë
Master June 2020 Ontario

The Fight: Your groom is only interested in the bar and music.

Zoë, on June 9, 2017 at 07:05 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 10

Hi lovely brides!

Next

You expected that the two of you would plan the wedding together, but he has a different idea. Aside from only thinking about the bar at the reception and hiring a DJ, he is okay with everything else. While it maybe sound rude, most grooms have zero interest in the rest of the planning.

Did you have a argument with your future husband? Smiley heart

The Fight: Your groom is only interested in the bar and music. 1

pinterest

Follow >>The Fight: Your maid of honor isn't doing her job.

10 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 30, 2018 at 09:13
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    No issues whike his input was being taken in effect. The only thing that stopped him was his input of the payments. I went through more time and effort. He did buy the rings and pay the officiant.
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

No issue. He states his opinion, but for the most part, I come up with the choices and we both make the final decision.

• Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Never had any issues, in fact, he wanted to be involved and help with the details.
  • B
    Super August 2017 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    There's never been a fight. I want everything my way and he's adaptable. He's expressed to me that he feels like he's not helping enough cuz I've been doing everything just cuz I'm controlling. Now I delegate tasks to him and thankfully, I like his taste and decision making.
  • Rekramer
    Expert November 2018 Ontario
    Rekramer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My groom is interested in everything. Too interested. And also not interested enough to do the research. But I think he's starting to realize that his main job is going to be keeping me level about stuff.

• Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I wanted a small low key wedding in AB... He wanted a large family wedding in NS... So we compromised and are having a large wedding in NB.... Part of the deal was, that it's my vision... He helps if I ask, and I do run my decisions by him... Works fo us no fighting.
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have been lucky so far as he is involved in the planning but I am still able to create my vision of the wedding. The only thing we really disagreed on is cutting out a whole bunch of things for the wedding to make it cost less but we would end up losing money anyways because we put down the deposits and the money would be spent on a honeymoon anyways. But he quickly realized things were just fine how they are!

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My FH is very involved in our wedding planning. He cares about every aspect and has been a great help.

• Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We both care more about the ceremony tbh. We both don't drink so he doesn't care too much about that lol. He's been involved in the whole planning process which is so helpful!
  • Kate
    Expert July 2017 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am Lucky he doesn't drink so a bar at our wedding not going to happen. DJ is not a problem. thank goodness for Spotify.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics