Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Zoë
Master June 2020 Ontario

The Fight: You want him to have a normal bachelor party.

Zoë, on June 9, 2017 at 07:05 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 14

Hi everyone!

Next

You found out his friends are planning a wild night out-strippers, booze and lap dances. don't worry Bachelor parties these days are more talk than action.

Did you had a argument about this? Smiley heart

The Fight: You want him to have a normal bachelor party. 1

pinterest

Follow >>The Fight: You want to invite your ex

14 Comments

Latest activity by Sonia, on December 20, 2017 at 12:01
  • Sonia
    Frequent user May 2019 Quebec
    Sonia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My FH really doesn’t want all that partying, strippers and what not mostly because he’s been best man twice before and that’s what he did. He’s also scared of the “revenge” his brother in law will seek as he is my FH best man. I personally don’t really mind what he does and I just want him to let loose (not too loose though) and have fun
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

He's not big into that scene, so I don't think this will be an issue! He'll have a night out with the guys, but I can't see them doing the club/bar/stripper scene

• Victoria
    Expert November 2019 Ontario
    Victoria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My FH wants to go to the Kentucky Derby with his friends. Im fairly certain he (and most FH's) don't actually have an interest in strippers; I think its just a silly tradition. If his friends do so as a joke its whatever to me. I trust him.

Also i shall be boozing up a storm at my bachelorette so they can go to town lol.

• Holly
    Expert June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My fiance wants to have a good steak dinner and watch the fights with his groomsmen. No interest in boozing or strippers. He just wants a good ole guys night.
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would have told him my position on how I feel. The good news is he's not into that and wants to have quiet time for his last day as a bachelor.
  • Rekramer
    Expert November 2018 Ontario
    Rekramer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Cineplex does it all over. when I looked into it, it also didn't seem like it would be that much. I think they just hook up an xBox to the screen. Seemed like a fun thing to do.

• B
    Super August 2017 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We didn't fight about it .. never even discussed it.. that's his best mans job Lol. I expect he'll go to the strippers.. me and him go to the strippers. He has expressed to his wedding party that he really wants to go golfing with them lol so hopefully they do that too!
  • B
    Super August 2017 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I LOVE THIS. I want my fh to go to the strippers too but I didn't think about the theatre video game.
  • Rekramer
    Expert November 2018 Ontario
    Rekramer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hahaha no! We have the opposite argument. I want him to get a limo and strippers and he thinks those things are depressing. I also suggested he rent a theatre and play video games (thats a thing! and you can do it with booze in a VIP theatre!) but he is worried his friends won't travel for it.

• Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He is an adult and can do as he pleases... I have no idea what they have planned for a bachelor party... I trust him 100%.
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My fiancé doesn't do the strippers or anything of the sort. He is actually going to Ottawa with the groomsmen and going white water rafting and they will probably have some drinks, but no strippers as he doesn't like that sort of thing.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My FH has no interest in strippers. I think they are just having a guys weekend of craft beer, games and a cottage. If he had wanted to go the "traditional" route I wouldn't have cared.

• Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My FH doesn't drink and doesn't enjoy parties or going to bars and stuff. I don't think he will have a bachelor party. He may just have people over and play board games or something. I actually encouraged him to go to a strip club hahaha be refused
  • Kate
    Expert July 2017 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

He already said no to any party, he not into parties like that.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics