Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

Splurge or Save: Honeymoon?

Lynnie, on August 21, 2017 at 07:05

Posted in Honeymoon 79

Final question time!! Will you be splurging or saving on your honeymoon? Don't forget to tell us why! :$ Photo from Pinterest >>Click here to return to the previous question, Splurge or Save: Favours? >>To start from the beginning and play the game again, return to the start with Splurge...

Final question time!!

Will you be splurging or saving on your honeymoon? Don't forget to tell us why! Smiley shame

Photo from Pinterest

Photo from Pinterest

>>Click here to return to the previous question, Splurge or Save: Favours?

>>To start from the beginning and play the game again, return to the start with Splurge or Save: Invitations?

79 Comments

• Emma
    Curious June 2018 Ontario
    Emma ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Splurge. I'd rather take a nice, 2 week honeymoon than have a big wedding.
  • Dawn
    Frequent user July 2018 Ontario
    Dawn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Splurging! We're going to Disney world and staying at one of the deluxe resorts.
  • Shannon
    Curious February 2018 British Columbia
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Splurge - we're taking a 3 week trip to Europe!

• Tiffany
    Devoted October 2017 Ontario
    Tiffany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This one is still being debated!! The place we want to go is somewhat expensive. and I just can't bring myself to be okay with spending that amount of money on a trip when I have so many projects I want done around the house.. LOL

• Amanda
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'd like to Splurge on it... but we aren't having one in the foreseeable future... so Save it is. Haha
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would like to splurge on this a little but we will probably end up saving. We want to get a house in the next little while and will be needing a new car soon so that is definitely eating into the budget.

• Sonja
    VIP September 2017 Ontario
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It will be save for us. We're going to the east coast and camping in a trailer to save money on lodging and food. We just spent $14,000 on renovations and we're not done yet. It will be another $20,000 to complete our projects so our honeymoon will be nice but cost effective.

• Vanessa
    Expert August 2018 Manitoba
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are still debating on where to go on our honeymoon but always look for the best deals. All that we know is that it will not be local and be Europe or somewhere hot.

• Sara
    Devoted November 2017 Ontario
    Sara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We will be splurging on the honeymoon but it will also be our 1 year anniversary. We are going to Disney World!

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have no idea about this actually as it will be a total surprise for me!

• Alexa
    Devoted July 2018 Alberta
    Alexa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We haven't planned on our honeymoon. Deal was I plan wedding , Fiancee plans honeymoon. Probably will spend $6000 on honeymoon. I am trying to convince him to look into us going to Costa Rica. I feel I made a bad deal lol Too much planning goes into wedding part.
  • Lesley
    Super September 2017 Manitoba
    Lesley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We don't have a honeymoon planned! It will probably be a save because I don't have the vacation days to take a full week off anyway LOL

• Maegan
    Super July 2018 British Columbia
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Splurge! Haha. We are hoping to go to europe for 2 months or so and see/ do as much as we can while we are still mortgage free and kid free. We realize this opportunity probably wont come up again for a while so we are going big!
  • Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I guess we splurged? Technically it was a super good deal for that location but it was still a lot more expensive than our regular trips.
  • Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Now this... I'd like to splurge on the honeymoon hahaha FH and I haven't gone away on vacation for several years now due to work and school, and this is the part I am most looking forward to; time for just the two of us to go, see, eat, do whatever we want Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics